Merry Christmas 2021

Well, it’s been another fun year around the Forums! . . . :slight_smile:

We’ve had a lot of new people join up and we’ve started lots of stimulating topics! I’d just like to take a moment and say that it’s been a real pleasure in hanging out here, watching our Forums grow, and getting to know everyone a bit better.

I wish everyone here, as well as their friends and families, a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year for 2022

Cheers
Joe

28 Likes

Merry Christmas @Jazzbass19 and all the gang of BassBuzz’ers here on the Forum.

19 Likes

Merry f’n Ho Ho to all my BassBuzz kin.

May the new year be better than any that went before.

17 Likes

I would like to wish a safe and merry Christmas and happy new year to all!!!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

17 Likes

Merry Christmas

15 Likes

Merry Christmas to each of you. BTW, it is also my birthday

15 Likes

Yippee-ki-yay, BassBuzzers

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

18 Likes

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all you BassBuzzers and Happy Birthday all those having birthdays on 25th.
Love the clip @PamPurrs something I would do

14 Likes

Well Merry Birthdaymas then :smiley:

13 Likes

Whoop whoop, looking forward to seeing what Santa brings :christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas all :partying_face:

14 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcgaRQ1q-dI

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy New Year to all the Bass Buzzers!

16 Likes

I don’t participate in the convo here as much I used to, but I still lurk around and read lots of threads. Still love and appreciate the community here that is always supportive and jovial, never combative or attempting to troll people. This might be the last civil place on the internet. Maybe it’s just that cool chill people tend to gravitate towards Josh’s learning style? Whatever the reason, I appreciate everyone who posts here and keeps that community spirit alive.

Merry Christmas Bass Buzzers!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to y’all!
-Doc

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody! May you all have joyful and peaceful holidays with a lot Rock ‘n’ Roll!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

15 Likes

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to everyone here in the land of Buzz.
Appreciate all the good advice, info, debates, and friendships I have made here.
I generally don’t need any help spending money, but you folks are exemplary at helping others put bass and related things in carts.
Hoping you all enjoy the holiday with whomever you love and that St. Nick brings you all the gear on your lists.

PSA
While you are all playing with the new gear next week, remember to stop and scan eBay, Reverb and any other selling sites. When Santa brings new gear, people want to shed the old, and with the tax laws changing January 1st, next week is the time to sell (and buy)! :rofl: :rofl: :bulb:

17 Likes

Hear, hear! I wish you all merry Christmas, happy holidays, or whatever seasonal greeting is appropriate for your specific beliefs. I’ve really enjoyed getting back into the “bass game” this past year with you lot, and I’m looking forward to many more.

Years, I mean. Many more years. Or basses, your pick. :slight_smile:

15 Likes