Merry Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas @Jazzbass19 and everyone here.
I hope you all get what you wish for wether you’ve been naughty or nice

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe, stay healthy and may your strings resonate with power and beauty!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. Thanks for the advice and chats. Hope you are enjoying the season with the people that mean the most to you. All the best.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the best people in the world!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you, gang!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

13 Likes

Josh!!! Where are you?

Happy holidays to everyone.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I haven’t been on here much, but the times I’ve been here or asked a question, I’ve been genuinely impressed. Thanks for being such a friendly, welcoming community! :beers:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Have a wonderful New Year

16 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas Everybody! :christmas_tree:

My thanks to everyone for making this the best place on the Internet.

:pray: Good health and happiness to all. :pray:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my friends on bass buzz,
Hope you all have a great new year and may you all get GASSED out in 2022,
Ho Ho Ho
Cheers Brian

17 Likes

I’m just a shy lurker, but want to wish a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all the friendly souls here :heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
Greetings from the place where we have white Christmas for the first time in many years! :snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas all! I’m looking forward to another year here from advice to friendly banter and support. Thank you all!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas from Alexandria VA. May you have a prosperous, healthy and peaceful New Year.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all Bassbuzzers and their loved ones. Have a great Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year 2022!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all from a wet n grey England. Eat, drink and be merry x

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. Happy new year to you an your family.

11 Likes

Welcome @charles.c
Merry Xmas and enjoy the New year

8 Likes