Module Titles

It would be great if each module had a descriptive title such as “Introduction to Slapping” rather than a number (e.g. “Module 17”). This would make it easier to find lessons to review after completing the course.

Please consider making this change @JoshFossgreen :grinning:

5 Likes

@eric.kiser

Didn’t you build a module index? I was trying (unsuccessfully) to find it for @AlexM

4 Likes

The youtube guide kind of works like that.
It’s not that is has titles but links to the bassbuzz youtube videos that fit into the course.

2 Likes

I know the course booklet outlines what each module is. You could then create tabs or use Post it notes to reference them as an easy way to find what you need. If you are into DIY

3 Likes

Maybe this something I can add to the BassBuzz YouTube Video guide.

I’ll take a look at when I get back in town.

8 Likes

@eric.kiser you are a workhorse for this forum and your efforts are appreciated by all of us. I hope @JoshFossgreen recognizes this and gives you a pay raise.

7 Likes

He did threaten to pay me in bananas once.:rofl:

13 Likes

Hey @AlexM ! Like @MonsieurFahrenheit said, if you check your course booklet (physical or PDF), each module is listed with details on what we covered.

Also the Modules do have descriptive names! They’re just hidden in the Module Intro videos. I will look into ways to make them more obvious/visible though. :slight_smile:

And @eric.kiser is getting paid entirely in :heart: 's on his posts, so everybody pay up. :stuck_out_tongue:

The conversion of :heart: 's to :banana: 's is pretty favorable these days though…

9 Likes

What’s the current exchange rate?!

6 Likes

Hey everybody!

I went ahead and updated the BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide.

Added descriptions of what is being taught in each module to each module entry. Descriptions were taken from the Beginner to BadAss Course Extras booklet.

Thanks to @AlexM for brining this up.

11 Likes

Give yourself a banana @eric.kiser :banana:

5 Likes

Shush! I’m making him a banana cream pie :pie:

5 Likes