4 Likes

Great article Bill @Lanny ,
might have to try and find one, you are giving me ā€œGASā€
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary @JDDaniel ,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

I wish you both many, many more years together!

5 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with this picture?

8 Likes

Flats?

(JUST KIDDING :slight_smile: )

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: somehow I suspected you might say that @howard . Youā€™re too funny :smile_cat:

7 Likes

A 6 string guitar has infiltrated the ranks?

4 Likes

@JerryP please be kind; it identifies as a bass

5 Likes

Ummmm . . . letā€™s see . . .

Thereā€™s an empty space on the rack?? . . . :thinking:

5 Likes

There is clearly only one empty space, when there really should be more space for future residents :wink:

5 Likes

By golly, thatā€™s it @Jazzbass19 ! I knew there was something wrong, but couldnā€™t quite put my finger on it. Thanks!

5 Likes

Please replace the imposter bass with a proper versionā€¦

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SQCVB6Blk--squier-classic-vibe-bass-vi-black

5 Likes

Got an open spot on the rack which is BAD!! hehehe

5 Likes

PS @PamPurrs, I deduced that with my keen investigative skills and just now saw @Jazzbass19 and your reply. :rofl:

7 Likes

I also see an acoustic bass you really donā€™t like much which means 2 open slotsā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m still trying to decide what to do with that oneā€¦

4 Likes

I see a part of the color spectrum that could be filled, such as a blue, green, or other color bass. :rainbow: :grin:

6 Likes

Wow dang. 5 new basses in three months. :smiley: What are the model of the five basses you already owned?

3 Likes

@Lanny do you think guitar players also experience the same syndrome? Or GAS is more common amongst bass players? What do you think might be the reason bassist have this syndrome more than guitarist?

2 Likes