Need Noob Josh Meme T-Shirts

Someone make it happen!

5 Likes

@JoshFossgreen is a someone

6 Likes

Haha, I agree, and I am indeed a someone. It’s on the endless to-do list!

Deep thoughts - If Noob Josh wore a Noob Josh meme shirt and not his usual get-up… would he still be Noob Josh? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

then I guess we’re all gonna be wearing Noob Josh sweater vests

5 Likes

Noob Josh dorky Christmas sweater vests

4 Likes

Depends: Would he still suck at bass and talk with his nasally dollar-store Erkel voice?

4 Likes

I would wear that

5 Likes

Noob Josh is Noob Josh regardless of what he wears.

For example:

We could all wear Noob Josh t-shirts and it would be totally cool and awesome. We’d all laugh and have a good time in our Noob Josh t-shirts.

Noob Josh could wear a Noob Josh t-shirt and… well, he’s still Noob Josh.

:smiley:

4 Likes

He would be (Noob Josh)2

7 Likes

Or would it be some kind of… Noob-ception thing?

7 Likes

He would unless he attended B2B course i guess… :wink:

4 Likes

He would be a Noob, wrapped in a t-shirt, inside an online bass forum/video series/fandom.

5 Likes

While we are on the topic of Noob Josh, what’s your favorite Noob Josh moment? Here’s mine:
“Some of those who work hammer-ons,
ARE THE SAME WHO PLAY HAMMER-ONS”

I learned how to play hammer-ons after this

3 Likes

On a serious note, while Noob Josh is funny, he also reminds me to stop “trying to hard” when playing something I find difficult. As much as we like to laugh at Noob Josh, we have all been there awkwardly plucking the shit out of our instrument totally out of grove with the song, tensing up and trying so hard to play it right. Every time I see that done with Noob Josh, it is a good reminder for me to relax and stop trying too hard.

4 Likes

Amen to this…happening now with me and a pick. My hand is so tense I can’t play long, hoping it simply goes away with practice.

2 Likes

Exactly. This is why we like Noob Josh and want to pay homage to him:
he is us.

(pulls on sweater vest)

2 Likes

I hear you. That’s why I got into the routine of playing over a Jam Track at the end of my practice to unwind / remind myself that this is fun and not school :grin:

2 Likes

Noobception.

2 Likes

Search “vizapparel” on google, they offer custom printed t-shirt at a very reasonable price, you can consider them

1 Like

Can’t help myself.
What would it be like if noob Josh would wear a t-shirt with a photo of noob Josh wearing a t-shirt with a photo of noob Josh wearing a t-shirt with a photo of noob Josh wearing a t-shirt with a photo of noostack overflow exception
</wisp of smoke>

2 Likes