NEW B2B LIVE HANG - Sunday June 6, 20:00 UTC

Happy to set up a cadence the group wants.
I think every other week might be best maybe, keeps it a little special?

6 Likes

I agree, once a week is a bit much, Iā€™ve got too much going on in my life right now with my TalkingBass courses, Ariane Capā€™s practice groups (and her new book), practicing, practicing, practicing, learning songs, recording covers, etcā€¦ etc.

Retirement is a bitch!

8 Likes

Ok, that is 3 votes for every other week.

6 Likes

High percentage of guys with grey beardsā€¦ Guess I would have fitted right in :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice to meet yā€™all!

5 Likes

Dangit, I missed it!!

Every other week works for me. Iā€™ll set a reminder on my calendar next timeā€¦

5 Likes

FYI all, two weeks brings us to Fatherā€™s Day, so probably not the best day to do a hang, then the next two weeks out is the 4th of July for us USAā€™ers.

I am going to open another thread to discuss the ins and outs of setting up future hangs so we can all chime in and see what boils out.

6 Likes

For those few people on the live hang yesterday who had never seen The Big Lebowski and didnā€™t know what we were talking about, hereā€™s the ā€œI hate the @#$*ing Eaglesā€ scene. I think of @howard whenever I watch this scene LOL.
The Dude abides!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, I posted the link aboveā€¦

4 Likes

thanks for posting @PamPurrs when Brian kept mentioning the Eagles I had to bring up that classic movie! LOL

4 Likes

Yeah, a classic for sure. I may just have to watch it again tonight! LOL

5 Likes

Very cool Pam @PamPurrs ,
I would have thrown his sorry arse outta my cab for that as well.
I will have to watch the whole movie.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

If you watch the entire movie, you will learn to love ā€œThe Dudeā€.

4 Likes

I love that scene :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching The Big Lebowski again, and had forgotten that Flea is a character in one of the scenes.

3 Likes

Yeah! One of the nihilists.

2 Likes

There was a store in NYC about 8-10 years ago called The Little Lebowski. Small storefront with all things Lebowski inside. It was a trip, but apparently there was not enough call for this stufff and it closed, was a fun place though.

4 Likes

Hah! Cool. Reminds me of the Pirate Supply Store in SF.

2 Likes

The Little Lebowski

4 Likes