**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Which Disney character are you?

Jack Sparrow, per the disney quiz

Which Hogwarts house?

Gryffindor/Slytherin, per the quiz

Scale of 1-10, how good of a driver are you?

These days, 0. Haven’t driven in 15 years.

First celebrity crush?

First one I remember was Nancy Wilson (Heart)

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Are we talking Old Republic here? If so, definitely Star Wars. Otherwise also Star Wars, assuming I am force sensitive. Otherwise Star Trek.

Mango, avocado, or lime?

All of course!

Do you Karaoke? What’s your go-to song?

I think my covers make it obvious that no one should hear me sing.

Worst thing you’ve ever eaten?

Horse sashimi. It’s delicious, I like it a lot, but I think I am allergic because it has given me dysentery (literal, Oregon Trail style) twice.

If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be?

“Juice”

What’s a movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?

Dogma

3 Likes

Love this

3 Likes

It’s a masterpiece, maybe the greatest movie about religion ever made, IMO. I absolutely love how it manages to be incredibly respectful of the spirit and teachings of Christianity while thoroughly eviscerating the church itself.

Plus, that cast. Holy moly that cast.

4 Likes

@kristine

1. Alladin
  2. Hufflepuff
  3. 9 (lead foot)
  4. Kate Jackson (see photo above)
  5. Both, but Star Trek would be on top.
  6. Mango
  7. Yes, last song sung was “Mack The Knife” by Bobby Darrin.
  8. Tripe
  9. Can’t think of a clever name
  10. The Godfather 1+2, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Casablanca. and many more.
3 Likes

Perfect.

3 Likes

Back in 2019, when in the worst of my addiction, I had no internet or cable, just a blu Ray player, and I did put on Dogma to fall asleep to every night for at least a month

Great movie.

And I just got out of court today.

The great news is that I was not remanded to custody today, I have to self surrender on Dec 9th.

Meaning one last thanksgiving with my family.

The bad, but not unexpected, but actually a little better then expected is the 78 month sentence I got today, equating to 6.5 years.

With good time, and early release, including a year off my sentence if I complete a RDAC (drug and Alcohol program) while incarcerated.
I will likely serve 3.5 to 4 years of a 6.5 year sentence.

11 Likes

Great news indeed, Toby!

That’s, of course, less great, though better than feared. I hope they have a band or music program in there (you can guess I have no flipping clue about prison…) :smile:

7 Likes

I don’t know either, but I suspect they have something,
I hope they do

7 Likes

@T_dub I imagine you will have no way to post at BassBuzz during your sentence, but hope you can get updates out to BassBuzz friends who can post them here, so we can keep up with your status.

Glad you are able to have Thanksgiving with family this year, at least. I really hope you can get all the possible reductions in sentence as you can, and that they do have some music program so maybe you could keep up your bass skills!

7 Likes

I know I can have access to email, not sure if I can go directly to the forum or not, but I will be able to get out updates.

I am almost certain there will be access to instruments, but can’t say for sure. I do hope so tho.

6 Likes

I’d like the address when you get it.

3 Likes

Sure thing, My folks will update Jese , and he can post it here

3 Likes

Great news about Thanksgiving @T_dub Toby.

3 Likes

Awesome news about the email! I hadn’t expected that.

Good news on the remand date.

I am sorry they didn’t go for probation and once again I have to say the way you’re dealing with this is admirable.

5 Likes

Don’t forget everyone…next Hang is next Sunday (Dec. 4)! Can’t wait! The Taxibacker will be done completely so I’ll be able to show it off!

6 Likes

It’s that time again… the last hang of 2023 is here
This Sunday, December 4th, 21:00 UTC (4:00pm EST here in New York)

Stop by and have a cocktail and talk all things bass and show off what you bought yourself for early presents!

See you then.

6 Likes

I will most likely be there for my final meet of 2023, 2023, 2024, 2025 and maybe 2026, who knows yet when my next chance to hang will be😉

6 Likes

It’ll be good to see you again before you go @T_dub

4 Likes

I will try to make it. I just arrived in the Middle East.

4 Likes

You going to see the world cup?

2 Likes