**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

See you all tomorrow!

2 Likes

I hope so!

3 Likes

I hope so!

3 Likes

The same state as always: the state of confusion.
See you all tomorrow!

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Hah, psych!

Turns out my better half scheduled a “Tim Day” today as a surprise to me. So I’ll catch y’all next time.

4 Likes

Are we invited?

2 Likes

It was great seeing everyone who was on the live hang today. I look forward to the next one.

3 Likes

Great to see and here you Pam! Looking and sounding great!

3 Likes

If only I’d seen this before yesterday!

I hope y’all had a great hangout. My GF took me up to Hollywood, where we went to the Funko store and I made a Pop! of myself:

FunkoTim

Then we went to the Natural History Museum where we looked at dinosaurs and I got to sit in the Iron Throne due to a Targaryen exhibit in support of the upcoming Game of Thrones series, then we went to an AWESOME little pub where I had some great cocktails, beef wellington, and sticky toffee pudding.

It was definitely a “Tim Day”. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry I missed it! Totally distracted the last few weeks (but it’s all good) :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Sure we missed having you around @kristine but RL always comes first
I will say that adjusting my light in the ceiling fan actually worked better than last month. I use a Phillips color changing bulb and can soften or harshen it as needed. Last month it was way too bright so I changed it to Steampunk for yesterday.

3 Likes

It was great to to see everyone again, especially @PamPurrs , looking and sounding great!

3 Likes

Thank you @John_E and @JerryP . That’s encouraging to hear. Hopefully, I’m on the path to being back to speaking like a normal person.

1 Like

Almost a year later…

I guess Noob Josh has had a very full schedule this year. :spiral_calendar: :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Yep, he’s been practicing hard, but somehow never actually improving beyond the level where he can perfectly make the mistakes I need demonstrated in a video. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will aim to attend for the September hang though, it’s on the calendar! Please bother me with many questions and suggestions. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yay! :partying_face: :tada: :piñata:

If you say so!

6 Likes

PS Don’t tell him I said so, but I hope Noob Josh never ever improves. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh cool @JoshFossgreen it’ll be great to finally meet you in person, albeit by Zoom.

6 Likes

Just to clarify, the next hang is Sept 11, 4pm EST, @John_E ?

3 Likes