**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Awesome news about the email! I hadn’t expected that.

Good news on the remand date.

I am sorry they didn’t go for probation and once again I have to say the way you’re dealing with this is admirable.

5 Likes

Don’t forget everyone…next Hang is next Sunday (Dec. 4)! Can’t wait! The Taxibacker will be done completely so I’ll be able to show it off!

6 Likes

It’s that time again… the last hang of 2023 is here
This Sunday, December 4th, 21:00 UTC (4:00pm EST here in New York)

Stop by and have a cocktail and talk all things bass and show off what you bought yourself for early presents!

See you then.

6 Likes

I will most likely be there for my final meet of 2023, 2023, 2024, 2025 and maybe 2026, who knows yet when my next chance to hang will be😉

6 Likes

It’ll be good to see you again before you go @T_dub

4 Likes

I will try to make it. I just arrived in the Middle East.

4 Likes

You going to see the world cup?

2 Likes

I always look forward to our live hangs, although I’m going to have to clean up my studio first…it has a big ass card table behind me where I’m working on 3 different projects at once (1 is done because it was the Taxibacker).

2 Likes

I can’t avoid it. Every TV screen in every restaurant, bar, hotel lobby etc. has it on.

4 Likes

Same here right now, believe it or not :slight_smile:

Everyone is amazed at the team. Streets are empty in the morning presumably because everyone is hung over.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean you and I know that was over the line but hey ho :wink:

3 Likes

Is there something going on that I don’t know about :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Save everyone from wasting their time,
Go to the box , have a penalty shootout and save everyone 90 minutes of their time :rofl::joy:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Not a bad idea, but that can be applied to a lot of games involving balls and scoring :grin:
I guess a soccer match can be an “exquisite” from of torture…

3 Likes

That was 100% out of bounds. I was shocked when they allowed the goal.

3 Likes

It’s great to record games and watch them in double time with 1x FFW, or even 2x FFW and just watch the score, and if it changes, rewind a bit, watch the goal, then go back to FFW
You can watch so many games in an afternoon

2 Likes

Neat idea, and I know people who do that… but, for me, there is something fundamentally wrong in watching sporting events AFTER they have already happened!

1 Like

It’s The Netherlands against the USA in about 15 minutes… Good luck (you’ll need it :crazy_face:)!

4 Likes

Actually it’s not. It’s not the bottom of the ball that counts here, like in US football. It’s the entire ball when viewed from the top down. If any of it still is over the line, it’s still in. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/nlevett/status/1598424792436293632

pretty clearly still in even from that angle :slight_smile:

"In two tweets on Friday, FIFA [said] VAR officials “used the goal line camera images to check if the ball was still partially on the line or not. Other cameras may offer misleading images but on the evidence available, the whole of the ball was not out of play.”

I read an article that showed the Hawkeye view and how about 2mm of the ball hadn’t crossed the line.

However If we were playing in school at lunchtime with jumpers put down on the grass to form goalposts then that was out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh dear! This soccer/futbol thread seems to be mislabeled as the Live hang thread. Perhaps someone could split off the live hang comments into its own topic? 🫠 :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes