**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

All dates are in first post of this thread…

2 Likes

Yeah, but I haven’t noticed any comments about it for awhile, so I was wondering. All good :grinning:

1 Like

I think that is no longer the case John, the first post has the link but no listing of dates. It only mentions Sundays and the time zone.

Edit: Well after expanding replies to the first post and scrolling down maybe 12 posts or so I found the list. Not as obvious as one would think though so perhaps a repost would be prudent.

1 Like

Weird. I must have accidentally deleted when copying or something. Will correct.

1 Like

Dates are put back into the top post see you next Sunday!

2 Likes

Reminder, the next Live Zoom Hang is this Sunday 4:00 EST / 20:00 UTC

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend this meeting as I’m traveling back to NJ on Sunday. Have a great time and I’ll see you at the next one.

3 Likes

Well, this forces me to clean my music area today and tomorrow before the meet :smiley: I’ve put it off long enough anyway.

1 Like

LIVE HANG Today!

See you soon!

@PamPurrs - FYI

4 Likes

Sad :disappointed_relieved: that I can’t make it today. I hope you get a good turnout for the meeting.

1 Like

Thanks for organizing this, John. Rather unlikely I will be able to make it… :cry:

1 Like

I’ll be there (what’s left of me)

1 Like

Reminder, the next Live Zoom Hang is next Sunday, July 30th - 4:00 EST / 20:00 UTC

I am not able to attend but please come hang with each other!!

2 Likes

LIVE HANG TODAY - 4pm NYC/Eastern time - 20:00 UTC

I won’t be able to make it this time, have fun!

2 Likes

Can’t make it this time either. Everyone enjoy!

1 Like

Let’s end the summer with a big ol’ live hang!
See you then.

4 Likes

Excited! Will try to join!

2 Likes

Drats! Traveling on Sunday. Hope to get back soon!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to attending.

2 Likes

I still haven’t made one yet. That’s 6am my time (Melbourne Australia). I’ll be in my car waiting for my son to finish swimming. Might be able to join.

How long do they typically last?

3 Likes