**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Probably won’t be in any state for a live hang Sunday. I drove 500 miles form home to my mums today and tomorrow and overnight it will be around 900 miles to Chamonix in the French Alps. Where I shall remain for the next 3 months.

So whether I’ll be sufficiently well sorted and corpus mentis for a live hang remains to be seen!

4 Likes

Sorry I didn’t make it but I was still pretty wiped out from 18 hour drive to Chamonix and opted for an early night!

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t make it but I was still pretty wiped out from 18 hour drive to Chamonix and opted for an early night!

You know it’s snowing here now? Then again, I bet you can still drive to the Chamonix slopes.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw there was a big dump coming! Typical couldn’t have been a week ago could it!!! Still I’m out here for 3 months now. Problem with Scottish snow is that these days, when there is any, conditions are mostly only good for a day or two then freeze thaw turns it into concrete. Also in Chamonix you have access to some of the best ski mountaineering in the world; seriously hard to beat that!

2 Likes

The next live hang is tomorrow at 4pm EST.
And yes, it falls on the Super Bowl again, but we have it anyway in case folks want to get together anyway or just don’t care about it.

3 Likes

I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Is there a live hangout tomorrow, and will many of you be attending? I think I can make it and hope to see a lot of you there. :slight_smile:

Yes there will be.
However, with the time change in NY some time zones will be effected. I will post an updated time thing in morning.

2 Likes

The next live hang is TODAY!

PLEASE NOTE - daylight savings time has started here in the US (for most of US anyway). We keep the live hang at 4:00pm New York local time.

This means that we start at 20:00 UTC vs. 21:00 UTC for the last several hangs.

So, if you changed your clocks an hour ahead last night - hang is still 4:00pm.

If you didn’t change your clocks last night an hour ahead last night, we start an hour earlier in your time zone.

Yep, this shouldn’t be this hard, lol.

2 Likes

Just stumbled upon this post, and I’m a bit late to the party, but I hope the hangout a month ago was a blast.

2 Likes

First of all, welcome to the forum @Zerrador !

You juuuuust missed the hangout yesterday. It was my first one, and it was good to meet and talk with some of our fellow bassists as actual human persons and not just posts on the Internet. Hope to see you at the next one!

2 Likes

Today!

I might not make it but will try. Will be in the road.

2 Likes

Hot on the heels of Star Wars day, our next live hang is this SUNDAY, 4pm EST or 20:00 UTC and some math on your end.

I will actually be finally able to attend, looking forward to seeing folks!

4 Likes

I should be able to attend.

1 Like

Hello, is there a live hang today? @fennario @John_E @cheeze_pizza @TheMadBassist @antonio and everybody else:-)

3 Likes

According to the schedule, there is one today.

1 Like

Great. Hope to see you all there then:-) Do you know if all the new Bassbuzzers get information about the live hang when they join?

1 Like

Not sure about that. @John_E must be very busy. He usually reminds everyone about the live hang.

1 Like

Haven’t even heard of this until just now. Was never told :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Then I hope to see you the next time, and also we have to let everybody else now. Today it was just me and @JerryP But it was nice to see him again and have a chat. :slight_smile:

Next meet is June 30

3 Likes