**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

LIVE HANGS ARE BACK! 2024 SCHEDULE

When? - Sundays 20:00 UTC (4:00pm east coast time, EST (Daylight Savings Time) ****NOTE UTC change due to time chage in NYC time zone for daylight savings time
Who? - Anyone in the forum who wants to come hang and meet up with others.

Dates
January 14
February 11
March 10
April 7
May 5
June 2
June 30
July 28
August 25
Sept 22
Oct 20
Nov 17
Dec 15

See you then!!

16 Likes

feel free to tag any Buzzers so they see this (here’s a few my brain can remember)…

@JT @TNKA36 @T_dub @PamPurrs @chordsykat @laurie012 @MonsieurFahrenheit @howard @Al1885 @JerryP @MC-Canadastan @Mac @JPHaggerty @BigAl @NipperDog @sfadams @joergkutter @TL @Gio

and of course, perhaps our trusty bass teacher might want to pop by from time to time @JoshFossgreen

10 Likes

@skydvr @Lanny @Regina @Retta75 @Jazzbass19 @Reo @RuknRole @Gabriel1 @fosskers @Wombat-metal @Bassdacious @HowlinDawg @Paul @Fahri @Mike_NL @itsratso @Dani @Growl @DaveT

11 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I would like to join in, but 20:00 UTC is 4:00am local here in Hong Kong. Beauty sleep time (I need plenty). Sorry.

6 Likes

Yeah 05:00 here, which I am more likely to stay up for than to get up for :slight_smile:

7 Likes

understand, hard to get a single time that works worldwide, went with what the poll we did reco’ed.
If you have insomnia, we are your hang!

6 Likes

Thanks for organizing this and the tag @John_E I’ll try to be there if my four year old goes to bed early enough :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yep totally understood, and thanks for organizing this, even if I will be snoozing through it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Appreciate the tag. 4pm on a Sunday isn’t always “free time” for me, but I’ll certainly drop in if I’m able… Nice to see it happening…

3 Likes

Alright, it’s in my calendar.

4 Likes

Thanks, Sunday 18 at 1600 on my zone :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Awesome, that’s 1pm PST for me. I should definitely be able to come hang out :slight_smile: Thanks for tagging me :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me. 20:00 UTC is 22:00 (summer) or 21:00 (winter) for me. Not too bad… I’ll think about it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite, can’t do it with my time-zone unfortunately. Understand you need to find a time that suits most peeps. Enjoy :guitar:

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Thanks for the add…. All I can say is “I’ll try”…. My internet out here in the country is really bad and when I tried doing this before, there was a big latency problem…. But, I will try… however, I might not be able to make the July date since I have always (for the last 50+ years) had a date with a bottle of Single Malt Scotch and a couple cigars every year on that particular date…

Keep on Thumpin’!
Lanny

3 Likes

I’m tagging myself hehehe and will join if able.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, our next live hang is coming up soon!

July 18

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

3 Likes

Great to see everyone today, lots of fun and lots of good playing tips shared by all.

See you all on our next hang, August 15

8 Likes

It was a great time. It’s amazing how fast an hour and a half can go by when a bunch of bass players get together and talk about nothing in particular.

3 Likes