**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Thanks for tagging me. 20:00 UTC is 22:00 (summer) or 21:00 (winter) for me. Not too bad… I’ll think about it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite, can’t do it with my time-zone unfortunately. Understand you need to find a time that suits most peeps. Enjoy :guitar:

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Thanks for the add…. All I can say is “I’ll try”…. My internet out here in the country is really bad and when I tried doing this before, there was a big latency problem…. But, I will try… however, I might not be able to make the July date since I have always (for the last 50+ years) had a date with a bottle of Single Malt Scotch and a couple cigars every year on that particular date…

Keep on Thumpin’!
Lanny

3 Likes

I’m tagging myself hehehe and will join if able.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, our next live hang is coming up soon!

July 18

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

3 Likes

Great to see everyone today, lots of fun and lots of good playing tips shared by all.

See you all on our next hang, August 15

8 Likes

It was a great time. It’s amazing how fast an hour and a half can go by when a bunch of bass players get together and talk about nothing in particular.

3 Likes

I keeping humming the Brady Bunch theme song - ARGH…GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! LoL

3 Likes

If that’s the way you’re seeing this photo @JDDaniel , that would make Brian @TNKA36 Alice LOL

3 Likes

Monsieur Marsha Marsha Marsha!

@MonsieurFahrenheit

3 Likes

So ture, however, I got a few great nuggets for practice and listening as well. Really great hang.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Ah sorry folks I missed that one.

2 Likes

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

WOW, its been a month already!
The next live Zoom hang is this Sunday, 20:00UTC.

Looking forward to seeing folks from last time, and welcome all newcomers.
Lots of good tips shared last time, see you all soon!

Come one, come all.

3 Likes

It’s on my calendar. I also look forward to seeing familiar faces and also some new faces.

I hope i am not Alice again Pam @PamPurrs,
:joy: :rofl: :rofl:
Cheers Brian

1 Like

I plan to be there - “Lord willing and the creek don’t rise.”

2 Likes

Shameless reminder

2 Likes

Wake the kids & phone the neighbors, its that time again……
See you later on…

1 Like