**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

@PamPurrs
Sorry I missed the last 2. We are in ‘“summer mode” here and usually poolside on Sunday afternoons. Hope to make the next one.

1 Like

Sorry gang. Planned to make it but was unable. HATE that I missed it!! Hopefully next month.

4 Likes

It sucked without you

3 Likes

I was out and about getting fish at the market, but thought I’d check in for a minute anyway. In the technically challenging category I hit an error message and immediately gave up.

2 Likes

See ya at the next one Dave @DaveT ,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes
1 Like

Don’t forget!

1 Like

See you all later on TODAY!

1 Like

Another great hang with a special guest, @JoshFossgreen (thanks for coming by!).

See you all next month!

11 Likes

It was great seeing everyone. Thanks for dropping in @JoshFossgreen, hope to see more of you in the future hangs!

6 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s great to stay connected :+1:
Thank you to Josh @JoshFossgreen for dropping in and spending some time with us,
and the Billie Jean riff on the out of tune guitar :joy: :rofl:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Yeah, great time everyone. Awesome to put faces to the (forum) names, and super cool for @JoshFossgreen to stop by.

In retrospect, though, I just started talking to Josh on the Zoom like we were old buddies - because he’s flooding my monitor and headphones all the time and there’s this artificial “I feel like I know him” thing going on - but he doesn’t know me from some dude he passes by at his banana shop. Very cool of him to take that in stride.

Can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully by then we can all show up in our BassBuzz t-shirts. :smiley:

5 Likes

I really wish I could have been there to see everyone! Hopefully make it next month.

4 Likes

That was fun! Great to meet you all and put faces/voices to names. I’ll try to pop in on future hangs when I can as well, and maybe I can see if Noob Josh can fit it in his schedule. :nerd_face:

15 Likes

Ha ha, If I ever ran into him I’d probably walk up to him and do the same thing. He’d probably Karate chop me thinking I’m a crazy man! But who knows he might be used to it.

6 Likes

I would love to see Noob Josh at one of our hangs. There are so many things about him that fascinate me! Maybe Bassbot could make an appearance also. What do you think, Bassbot?

4 Likes

Yeah, gotta be common. We’ve all spent many hours with him and yet he’s never met us :rofl:

Must be most weird for him.

6 Likes

I actually don’t find it weird! My only wish is to run into you all more!

10 Likes

Well, look what popped up on my computer calendar to remind me. This coming Sunday, another fun filled live hang. I hope to see lots of peeps there.
I wonder if @JoshFossgreen will drop by again. :thinking:
Maybe Noob Josh? :thinking:

2 Likes

Did I miss the notification? When is the next Hang?

2 Likes