New Here from Indiana

my name is Jake, ive been a bassist for about 20 years or so with some time off in between. its been about 10 years since ive gigged but im getting back into things. is the B2B course good money spent?

10 Likes

Welcome to Bass Buzz.

There is a thread for introducing yourself. Its ok you made this, but many people won’t see it, as it won’t pop up as a new topic to most. We only get notified of threads we follow or have posted in.

Search Introduce Yourself, and you can repost that, and you will get lots of people to welcome you to the community.

Glad you found us BTW.

7 Likes

Many of us have searched around and B2B is, by far, the best out there. Also, Josh offers a money back guarantee.

9 Likes

Forgot to answer. yes. it is great money spent.

6 Likes

Some of the best money I have spent on music.

9 Likes

Welcome back to the low-end. We missed you! You should go to the introduce yourself thread and post there. Really great community to be a part of.
As for is this course worth the money- it’s a steal at twice the price.

7 Likes

Welcome @Jdfletcher4588
The B2B course is definitely the best money I’ve spent bass related

6 Likes

I agree with the others, B2B is a great value… Just read the reviews.
Being you’re an experienced bass player, however, parts of it may be remedial for you.

7 Likes

Unbelievable course! Well worth the money. Haven’t touched an instrument in my whole life until about 3months ago. Welcome to b2b!

6 Likes

Welcome Jake! I’m from Anderson before moving to CA.

4 Likes

Love to see other people start from zero! Welcome, bass player!

3 Likes

This was basically me. You may find you blow through a lot of the early material, but even still I tried to make sure to do all the lessons. Welcome!

(This showed up for me on the very top. Maybe I haven’t turned off something for new topics…)

4 Likes