Noob but old bass player

You were right! The bass showed up today and inside the case was a small packet of candy…a fireball, tootsie roll, smarties and a bit-0-honey. It’s the small things that distinguish a great company from the others.

Too bad my amp didn’t show up with the guitar…looks like it’ll be here Wed or Thu. But I did a little plucking and boy does my fingering need work. I don’t know about others but ever since I played the guitar 50 years ago, I’ve always listened to music and did the fingering in my head - if that makes any sense. That’s something I’ve never forgotten. But to put it into action is something else.

2 Likes

I don’t care for any of the candy Sweetwater includes with my orders, but do appreciate the touch of customer care. I used to just toss them in a drawer to use on Halloween, but Sara discovered my stash and ate it. Now she looks forward to my orders from Sweetwater.

2 Likes

Good luck!!!..….or should I say “Good skills!!!” I had a girlfriend back in my long gone high school days and her motto was “Luck is for losers!” So with that in mind, I never told my students “Good luck!” Their progress was due to learning the correct skills and applying them to be successful at whatever task they needed to master. You will be doing that as you work through the awesome Bass Buzz lessons! So let me rephrase my opening salutation…….”Good skills!!!”

LIAR @PamPurrs … you ain’t a day over 27! :crazy_face:

Welcome @mvintx85; there’s not a better place for Bassists on the inter webs!!

1 Like

Damn, did someone post a video of me on the dance floor???

2 Likes