Portable Bass Amp

Yes, 8 AA batteries.
It replaced the Roland Micro Cube…mine is sitting in the closet sonce I bougbt tie Boss.

1 Like

The option to return is nice. Taste is subjective and there’s no guarantee that you’re going to like it after all!

A while back I started playing around with generative AI for image creation. I learned how to fine tune the model by training it on pictures of myself, so now I can generate pictures of myself in whatever style I want. This is just one of those images that I liked. I started using these images for my online profiles pics because, while that is indeed what I look like, it’s not a real picture and somehow that makes me feel better about privacy. Says the guy who posts videos of himself on YT, go figure, LOL!

2 Likes

@fennario Thanks!
Sometimes those listings at Amazon can be hard to find, but I probably didn’t search hard enough.

At the end of the day, it’s just a basic guitar strap. If you already have a spare one, you could use it instead.

Yo @fennario and all of you fine folks ,

Ordered the Joyo via that link and will arrive by the 16th. Our local store offered quite a few amps but they were of the professional amps with 5 - 7 lines out. The cheapest amp was $350 and the $750 Yamaha amp would be the most derisible and the sound was incredible. Perfect amp for a duo.

Anyway, will let you know went it arrives , will give you some feedback , and there is FREE RETURN Shipping. Pretty dang excited for sure.

Thanx to all of you for sharing your insights.

Happy 2024,
Cheers

1 Like