Post your covers! (2019-2022)

thats awesomeā€¦more please and in a hurry!!!

4 Likes

thats so slickā€¦great workā€¦damn!!

5 Likes

Nice work Jerry and really nice toneā€¦sooo smooth!

4 Likes

killingā€¦everything about this is awesomeā€¦lotta movin parts

5 Likes

Domo arigato Larry!

4 Likes

Your wish is my command :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great job! Lovely tone! But you couldnā€™t run to the sax solo as well? :crazy_face:
Seriously- superb.

4 Likes

Had some dental surgery and off the horn for a while. I can always go back later

5 Likes

It is certainly growing on me quickly.
That said if I found itā€™s J-J sister Iā€™d scoop it up in a heartbeat and have twins.

I donā€™t think it would push them all out, but at least one is going to be sold soon.

4 Likes

Great cover Jerry @JerryP ,
Youā€™re looking really relaxed playing this and the tone in the mix is really nice,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Another great cover John @John_E ,
Love the bass and can easy tell you liked playing it,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

awesomeā€¦I dont think Iā€™ve ever heard anyone cover Husker Duā€¦as much as the musicianship is on point Iā€™m reallly impressed with the productionā€¦outstanding

4 Likes

Wow, thanks! :slight_smile:

need to work on my vocals, definitely the weak link.

4 Likes

thought they fit perfect

4 Likes

@howard youā€™re too hard on yourself.

Iā€™ve told him that as well, but heā€™s his own harshest critic.

4 Likes

Thanks man ! It definitely took some practiceā€¦

5 Likes

Jolly right @John_E, that was bloody outstanding!! Great tempo and tone (and backup vocals - LoL). Love that Aerodyne!

4 Likes

Iā€™m Guilty! Should have heard me last weekend @Mac ā€¦ my old girl wouldnā€™t start. Worked on her for over an hour (in the 95 degree / 100% humidity Texas morning heat) and then my brainā€™s light bulb finally went on and I thought maybe the battery in my key fob needed changingā€¦ voilĆ , that was it and the damn thing started right up. Idiot of the week award goes to me. LoL

Back on topic, nice work @Vincelo.

PS - Although I like the music, I am with @PamPurrs, whatever the genre, I donā€™t like to be ā€œyelled at.ā€

5 Likes

Love it @JerryP ā€¦ great tone and more great memories flashed back.

4 Likes

Good to hear itā€™s not just me @JDDaniel but you were at least victorious and got her going.
Iā€™m so damn clumsy at the moment itā€™s ridiculous and so costly. Iā€™m presently waiting on parts to replace the ones Iā€™ve wrecked from being impatient. I definitely think my hammers should be confiscated

4 Likes