Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thanks ! And you’re definitely not the only one, I’m in love with Celeste since many years now :sweat_smile:. Their last album is awesome by the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree :metal::grin:

1 Like

Great job @Ed … flying fingers but in a good way. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice job @John_E !! That Rickenbacker looks good on ya my friend!

3 Likes

hah :grinning:

1 Like

Good work @Old_WannaBe … had my head bobbing! Good one for "Share some good music" Friday

2 Likes

Nice work with the pick @Vincelo . Not a song I am familiar with and not my favorite genre (I don’t like being “yelled at”) but I still give you 5 stars for effort my friend!

3 Likes

Haha I understand this kind of music is a bit agressive (or totally unbearable, according to my wife :laughing:) for many people, but thanks a lot !

1 Like

Hey everyone.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. It’s been a crazy year. Anyway, I’ve decided to try to learn a song from each record I own. This along with the 50 first song challenge should help me keep things fresh for the next while. Forgive me for the sound quality, I just don’t have a ton of time (or the desire, honestly) to go through the whole editing process every time I want to record a song. With that said, here is Adam’ Song by Blink 182.
https://youtu.be/v5-uweYJ-R8

9 Likes

Nice job @Paul_9207 ! sound quality wasn’t that bad.
:+1:

3 Likes

Nice pick work out @Paul_9207 ,
Don’t know the song, but the bass sounded good in the mix,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Moving this to the proper thread

3 Likes

Nice picking @Paul_9207
Love the green bass and the mini Ampeg, they rock!
You did a great job here, love the pickwork!

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

4 Likes

Nice playing and great timing @Paul_9207. Haven’t heard this song before but your bass sound matches the song. Good job, you nailed it.

3 Likes

Very nice @mpops1990 ! Here is the link for your next original:
Post your original songs/compositions!

3 Likes

Hey nice work @Paul_9207 - sound quality is fine IMO. I’m not sure it that’s the original tone but it sounds spot on for this track :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll get this moved over

2 Likes

never picked up an instrument before and am about 3.5 weeks into the b2b program. recently finished the lesson on shuffling and after the lesson was at my computer and just started googling bass shuffling and of course Dusty Hills name comes up. Figured I would try some shuffling out on Tush By ZZ top! found a backing track with no bass on it at all so figured i would try it out! did the song about twice and figured I would try recording myself - there are a couple mistakes but I am super impressed with what I have learned so far in the course and how i can play along now with some of my favorite songs!
cant wait to keep learning and practicing! click on the link and on the picture to watch… recorded with my potatoe phone :slight_smile: next video i do i will record it properly.
ZZ top TUSH

6 Likes

3.5 weeks in and that’s one hell of a cover @WillieD .
Great job

2 Likes