Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thank you very much @Lanny Lanny :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Hi, I saw Iā€™m not the only one who likes every kind of metal (@terb : I just discovered your covers, great job !! :slight_smile:), so here it is a modest cover of an awesome band : The Dillinger Escape Plan.
This song is a bit fast but not so difficult (compared to the others from the same bandā€¦).

The Dillinger Espace Plan - Milk Lizard :
https://youtu.be/DbXnl8G1UXs

13 Likes

Great Job Pam, that sounded awesome. You are an inspiration to me. Thanks, God Bless.

4 Likes

Thank you @BigAl

3 Likes

Dang, man! Sounds like you were really locked in! Iā€™ve never heard this song before, but kind of like it. The one critique I have is that your office/music room is too clean :face_with_monocle:. Where are the piles of books? Where is the cat vomit stain on the carpet? This level of tidiness does not speak well for your mental health.
Nice job, dude!

• In case it isnā€™t clear, this is in response to BassFaceDisgraceā€™s cover of a Ween song a while back. I thought the ā€œReplyā€ button would add that info to the header. Live and learn.
5 Likes

@Vincelo
Great job, nice pick work!

5 Likes

Very nice job, great work with the pick, and nice movement with the fretting fingers. Sorry, but I couldnā€™t bear to listen to that angry singer screaming at me for the duration of the song LOL, but I stuck around long enough to see and hear you did a splendid job :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah thatā€™s great @Vincelo , congrats ! I really like Dillinger Escape Plan, especially Calculating Infinity

5 Likes

All you guys and these punk covers make me want to get on the pick exercises this week. Thanks for the inspiration, crew. Loads of good stuff on this board as usual!

6 Likes

Nice job @Vincelo ,
great pick work and fretting,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Way to go for a first cover @Vincelo :sunglasses:
Love the fact there is so much diversity amongst the covers members of the forum do.
As for the angry singer @PamPurrs , thatā€™s exactly what I sound like when Iā€™m working on my Harley and drop a bolt/ misplace something/ break something!

5 Likes

Yeah me too, when I work on just about anything, thatā€™s why I always keep a spare box of these aroundā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a plan and something else to cuss when I trip over it :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you !

3 Likes

Thanks ! And yeah, Calculating Infinity is the best, I agree :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, thank you !! And sorry for that angry singer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

My latest project - ā€œYouā€™re the one that I wantā€ . OK itā€™s a pretty rough cut but Iā€™m still working out the best way to do the recordings ā€¦ In this case, I think Iā€™ll re-record the bassline and dub it over the video (as long as that is allowed in the rules of covers :slight_smile: ). Anyway in the meantime ā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw3Lj-fkMxs

Great fun song to play but it goes at a fair clip so you need your wits about you. The tough bit is trying to get the ghost notes in the verse sections.

Right must go it is beer festival night

Ed

10 Likes

Man, thatā€™s a great looking Rick.

6 Likes

Very nice playing @Ed great work with the pick and the fretting!

4 Likes