Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thanks @T_dub
LOL… video production is my second love, after bass playing.

7 Likes

Oh dear, what does " 'er indoors " think of that? :wink:

2 Likes

Huh? :thinking:

3 Likes

Cockney slang (not rhyming) for ‘wife’, as in “her indoors”, but often said as “errindors”. Another one is “She Who Must Be Obeyed”. Not as misogynistic as it may seem, but still from a different era.

4 Likes

Ah okay, I get it now. No, she is fine with it; she has plenty of passions of her own :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Sludgecore someone ?

Made Out Of Babies - Wounded Rhino

Made Out Of Babies may probably be my favorite band of all times. This song is from their first album, Trophy, realeased in 2005.

Played with Greenie in Drop-D, into the modded ODB-3 and the Bass POD Pro.

14 Likes

Nice work @terb. Not the type of music I would listen too :scream: but it’s good bass playing.

7 Likes

Good job @terb Laurent! Good tone for the song.

7 Likes

Nice job Laurent @terb,
Very grungy, love the sustain during the song👍
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Nice cover.
The P bass sounds perfect in the mix

8 Likes

Very nice @howard

4 Likes

@terb

Nice job- regardless of the genre, you always seem to make it look easy!

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m really liking the sound of the P into the ODB-3 after your mods. What are you running in the POD, just an amp and cab sim?

7 Likes

yeah @howard I use the '74 Ampeg SVT-VR model, with the matching 8x10 cab. Also I use the LA-2A compressor model, as I don’t use the Dod FX84 any more (for now). The LA-2A has a dedicated pot on the Bass POD / Bass POD Pro, it’s not considered as an effect.

I must say I’m really happy with the modded ODB-3.

7 Likes

Oh no! Something happen to the Milk Box?

4 Likes

No, it’s fine :slight_smile: but for some reason I didn’t plug it those times. anyway I still like it very much, and I plan to integrate it in my future minimal bass pedalboard :grin:

7 Likes

I always thought this was a fun song to play. First take with a couple of mistakes but I was having fun.

6 Likes

hey that’s funny, I also think it’s a fun song to play, and I used to play it with one of my very first bands

:+1:

3 Likes

I thought of all people on here, you would be the one to be into it. Lol I like listening to a lot of stuff you post on here, bud. You’ve given me some new music to check out that I’ve been into.

4 Likes