Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Yes, did you buy the sheet music or transcribe it?

1 Like

I got the chord sheet from Chordify and created my own bassline from it using Crescendo.

3 Likes

To be clear, I often transcribe the bass line, but this song seemed to require I create my own.

2 Likes

Looks like it was an ARP Quadra with maybe a Sequential Prophet-5.

2 Likes

Are you pleased with Chordify? I was thinking about using it.

2 Likes

@JerryP quite a lot of info about Chordify to be found here:

4 Likes

great cover @PamPurrs ! very well played, nice mix, very appropriate tone and again you pushed the limits of the video production on this threads ! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Don’t be hard on yourself, that came out really well!

5 Likes

Great cover @PamPurrs

I knew the song too ! Does that mean I’m getting old :scream:

4 Likes

I like it, but I wish it had a bass clef option. It does serve well though, just to get to know where all the changes are in a song.

2 Likes

Thank you @howard. We are always our own harshest critic, aren’t we?

1 Like

Thank you @terb

2 Likes

Oh absolutely

2 Likes

Great cover @PamPurrs, really relaxed vibe and playing there! Enjoyed it​:smile::smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Ben

2 Likes

Those last covers by @terb and @PamPurrs are a hard act to follow, but I’ll throw my latest cover up anyway. It’s a bit simple but a couple of new things for me: using the short scale Hofner Ignition and playing with a pick. Comments welcomed.

14 Likes

Very nice @JerryP… great job on one of my favorite Beatles tunes! How are you liking that Hofner?

Just one thing I noted, there is very little sustain when you pluck. Is that a Hofner thing, or is it the strings? Very good job on the tune though, and you stayed right in the groove.

3 Likes

that’s a very nice cover again @JerryP ! great song and you played it well, congrats !

4 Likes

Thank you Pam. Yeah, I noticed it (sustain) after recording it. I was trying to get that “Macca” feel to the song and I guess I over did it.
As far as the Hofner, it’s OK maybe I’m not used to it yet and I’m still working on just the right tone I’m looking for.
Thanks again for listening.

3 Likes

Thank you Laurent. I’m glad you liked it.

4 Likes