Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Excellent!

7 Likes

very nice cover @Liffguard , especially for a first record ! the song is not very easy, and in my opinion the rare mistakes you made are really not a big issue.

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Despite what my miserable expression might imply, I found recording a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to my next project. :grinning:

9 Likes

So are we…

6 Likes

You did a great job on that didnt look easy either.

7 Likes

This is my last cover of 2020, and it’s fitting that the title has the word “Crazy” in it.

This is a 1980s song written by Freddy Mercury, but has the feel of a 50s song. It’s common belief that Freddy wrote this with Elvis in mind.

With that said, I decided to make my video in a vintage black & white style. Be sure to stay for the Bogart and Bacall love scene at the end.

Enjoy *** Crazy Little Thing Called Love***

16 Likes

Enjoyed that thanks… Great playing and absolutely love the video… Your upping the bar doing your own music videos to the covers. Really good.

6 Likes

Thanks @locket

5 Likes

Great cover Pam @PamPurrs,
WOW , the improvement in your playing is un fricken believable :sunglasses: you are looking so relaxed around the fretboard
Loved the whole production
Happy new year to you And Sara
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thank you @TNKA36 Brian… that’s good to hear. It’s really hard to know if you’re improving or not as we progress in our playing.
Happy new year to you and Shirley as well.

5 Likes

Great cover @PamPurrs Pam! One of my favorite Queen songs. and as always top shelf video production.
Outstanding job!
Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Thank you @JerryP and happy new year to you as well!

5 Likes

That was fantastic @PamPurrs ! Reckon as close to perfection as I’ve ever heard

5 Likes

Thank you @Mac

5 Likes

Great job, Pam @PamPurrs . . . :slight_smile:

Both in playing and in your multi-layered video production . . .

Great way to finish off the year!

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

Thank you Joe @Jazzbass19. Happy new year to you!

6 Likes

Fantastic! That video made me smile the whole way though. Excellent playing too.

6 Likes

that’s an amazing way to finish this year @PamPurrs ! excellent cover, very well played with a relaxed and natural feel. also a very appropriate tone and a good mix, a nice song choice, and as always when you post a cover, a video production way beyond all our classic static one-scene one-shot covers :slight_smile: now when I start one of your videos, I always know there will be something new/special/unique, and it always works. you’re a badass for sure, congrats !

also the guitar tone is particularly cool on this song.

7 Likes

Thank you @terb Laurent. A compliment from you is always something special. Bonne année

6 Likes

Thank you @howard. Happy New Year!

6 Likes