Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Yeah me too, when I work on just about anything, that’s why I always keep a spare box of these around…

4 Likes

That’s a plan and something else to cuss when I trip over it :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you !

3 Likes

Thanks ! And yeah, Calculating Infinity is the best, I agree :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, thank you !! And sorry for that angry singer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

My latest project - “You’re the one that I want” . OK it’s a pretty rough cut but I’m still working out the best way to do the recordings … In this case, I think I’ll re-record the bassline and dub it over the video (as long as that is allowed in the rules of covers :slight_smile: ). Anyway in the meantime …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw3Lj-fkMxs

Great fun song to play but it goes at a fair clip so you need your wits about you. The tough bit is trying to get the ghost notes in the verse sections.

Right must go it is beer festival night

Ed

10 Likes

Man, that’s a great looking Rick.

6 Likes

Very nice playing @Ed great work with the pick and the fretting!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly :slight_smile: It distracts the audience from my playing :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! I was specifically working on the pick work for this song :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

sure it is :v::grin:

4 Likes

Rules?

6 Likes

Excellent I’ll head over to the recording studio :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

lolz :laughing:

4 Likes

Great pick work! And don’t leave that bass lying around anywhere…hahahaha. That’s beautiful.

5 Likes

[quote=“John_E, post:4657, topic:3763”] And don’t leave that bass lying around anywhere…hahahaha.
[/quote]

Hah don’t worry - the bass sleeps with me :wink:

4 Likes

Great job @Vincelo ! You were in the grove.
:+1:

5 Likes

Great cover @Ed ! Very well done.
Grease is the Word!
:+1:

4 Likes

Very nice work @Ed ,
Great bass, welcome to the Ricky club👍,
Enjoy the beer night,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Great cover @Ed
Nice looking pick guard on the Rick. I think you might have mentioned it before but where did you get it from?

4 Likes