Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Which one @Al1885 :thinking:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Hmmm! Now I’m in the pickle. I signed an NDA. It’s called the Tender Bar, Amazon original. The old(er) batman directed and the new Batman acted in it. Staring “ready player One” kid and doc from back to the future. I remember they have great sound track and this one is in one of the montage.

There I didn’t reveal any names oh wait, I just googled they listed all the actors on it already. Well check it out when the release it. Not bad at all.

2 Likes

Oo nice! Great mix as well. I’ve got to try the foam under the strings trick one day

3 Likes

This is it. (As long as Josh isn’t looking) The course is pretty cool but for me this forum has been way more helpful in developing as a bassist. The support, the gear advice. Really invaluable.

4 Likes

Do they consider buying a new bass as business travel? :smiley:

3 Likes

AC/DC - Hells bells. My first recording ever… I have no decent recording equipment, just a notebook and a Rode mic. Bass recorded with the mic in front of the speaker.
I didn’t want to skip the hellish bell intro, so I played around with the video editor to bridge the time. Jump to 0:45" to skip. Comments welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJOXsQPiQ58

16 Likes

Fantastic job @thomas
Great all around. Tone timing looks. Bass is rad. A couple super super small blips but nothing to fret over.

The video link should appear if you just place it in the post.
If not, use the link button and try adding it there.

Great video production too.

And mis is awesome with your mic

3 Likes

Loved it, such a good song =3. Really can groove to that one!. Can’t give any tips tho, as I’m a newbie, but still loved to listen to it ^^

3 Likes

Nice work with the miking, that can be tough to work right.

5 Likes

Yep, thanks @John_E :metal:

5 Likes

Solid chugging, nice tone in the mix.
Great video clip :sunglasses:,
Great first up everything @thomas
Couple small things towards the end, but if you were playing on stage with a band live, i doubt it would be noticed at all,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Sounded really good @thomas. Great job!

3 Likes

That was great @thomas ! Excellent first cover, the tone and timing were awesome!
:+1:

5 Likes

Greetings BassBuzzers
Here’s a blast from the past, nothing special about this I just thought it would be fun to play.

13 Likes

Great playing @JerryP ! The bass sound is perfect for this song.

3 Likes

Welll done @JerryP!

2 Likes

Thank you @thomas & @RuknRole !

1 Like

Good job @JerryP it sounds perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you Pam!

2 Likes

great bass tone, mix, timing and playing style, as always ! also this song is a classic for sure, we needed someone to record it at some point :smiley:

3 Likes