Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Catchy song - I get why it wormed its way into your ear. And no tabs: points awarded!
It also matters if it looks like whoever is playing is having a good time: extra points!

3 Likes

Nice job @Old_WannaBe ,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Status Quo were very popular in Australia, hits like down down, whatever you want and rockin allover the world etc in the 70’s & 80’s
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

That’s because Aussie’s have an outstanding taste in music @TNKA36 :+1:

3 Likes

After taking 6 weeks to learn The Jackson 5, I decided to scale it back a bit and learn a beginner friendly tune. It’s good for your counting. Lot’s of space and a total of 58 opportunities to either come in early or late on the hook. Dragging or rushing? Play this and you’ll find out :slight_smile:
Fender P Bass > Zoom B1 (#16 MM patch) > Focusrite Scarlett > GarageBand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eqH-sljkx0

13 Likes

Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac):
https://youtu.be/8UxQe-P_Ftw

Original drums by Mick Fleetwood, original bass by John McVie removed by the Moises app, and replaced with (far superior, if I say so myself): Crush Chameleon Ash drums, Meinl MB10 cymbals, and a Warwick Streamer LX.

All recorded to PC with an RME Fireface UC interface and mixed in Reaper with various plugins.

I hope you enjoy.

15 Likes

Very nicely done @sfadams ,
Could not fault a great cover of a great timeless classic​:sunglasses::sunglasses:
Really liked it,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

great timing @Barney, you nailed it !

@sfadams your double-covers are always very impressive :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great cover of a not so easy to play song @sfadams and the drums are just the icing on the cake
Great timing @Barney . Certainly nailed that one

4 Likes

Great job @Barney ! I didn’t hear any drags or rushes and the tone was awesome!
:+1:

3 Likes

Excellent work @sfadams ! The tone was perfect and the playing on both instruments was outstanding! A thumbs up for each performance.
:+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Well done @Barney, great tone and groove.
I was messing with Talking Heads Once in a Lifetime the other day - 2 notes in the whole song, syncopated differently every other bar. Took a bit to do it right and not flub along the way, and a good timing exercise like this one.

3 Likes

Been a while for you @sfadams and really great to see another cover from you!
Just awesome as always.

3 Likes

Nice job @Barney and I love that bass. I have been AWOL and not seen it until now.

3 Likes

Always impressed by your talents @sfadams…bass and drums. Great work.

3 Likes

I only scrolled through the last 30 days or so, however I wanted to say great job everyone, @Old_WannaBe @terb @JerryP @thomas @TNKA36 @Ed @Bassdacious @Al1885 and @John_E.

Been awhile and I have missed a lot of covers (and not posted any)! I hope to rejoin with full vigor soon.

8 Likes

Thanks @JDDaniel Happy thanksgiving

2 Likes

Great Job @Barney nailed walking on the Moon. @sfadams wow that was totally awesome Drum and Bass. Love it. And everyone else who post songs Great Job there was so many. Had Little bit of time to go through all these post,and some Java.
Happy Thanksgiving, to all my, BassBuzz Family.
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Hey that is such clean playing @Barney , and the production is really clear :ok_hand:. Great choice on the Zoom patch btw

3 Likes

Very nice @sfadams! And may I say a pro-level video too :+1:

4 Likes