Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thanks Laurent @terb ,
The album that the song is from has heaps of pretty cool songsšŸ˜Ž
I have another ready to go, will probably upload over the next couple days,
Hope your getting betteršŸ‘And back on the bass and bike.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Very nicely done Brian! I really like Chris Issac but was unfamil1ar with this song. Great tune, and you served it well with your rockinā€™ bass. You rock!!!

5 Likes

Nice Brian @TNKA36 !

Admitting my musical ignorance yet again, but I had never heard of him or heard this song, but surely liked the tune and your cover.

4 Likes

Thanks Pam @PamPurrs ,
Yes I am loving covering Chris Issac songsšŸ‘
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Thanks @JDDaniel ,
Chris is from The west coast and has recorded many great albums, if you liked this you should check out some of my other Chris Issac covers or Spotify him and have a listen,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Hahahaā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦ā€¦ You @JDDaniel my friend are one of the smartest men I know!!! Your bass journey from day one to where you are now is totally amazing!! Youā€™ve never quit, youā€™ve never let anything get you downā€¦. You ARE in my world an ā€œinspirationā€ and I love watching and hearing you growā€¦.

Keep On Thumpinā€™!
Lanny

4 Likes

Well said Bill @Lanny :+1::+1:,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Never heard of Chris Issacā€¦ I wonder if you guys mean Chris Isaak?

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusing typographical error

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

OK gang,
Another unconventional genre for the ā€œPost Your Coversā€ thread., Broadway Show Tunes.
This started out as just noodling around with the tune when I thought that it sounded pretty good so I recorded it, tweaked it a bit, re-recorded, etc. Anyway since I am home for a couple of days I made a video, nothing special, hope you all like it.
Disclaimer: Some of the lyrics may be objectionable, parental guidance suggested.

14 Likes

Nice job @JerryP !
I was wanting you to break out into a bit of a small solo though to break up the baseline. You are certainly talented enough to do that!

3 Likes

nice cover @JerryP ! the bass track seems to clip a little bit on the DAI

3 Likes

Nice job Jerry @JerryP ,
takes me back to my teenage years :smiley:
Nice tone from the bass,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Many thanks @John_E John, @terb Laurent and @TNKA36 Brian!

2 Likes

Nice job @JerryP I enjoyed it. I agree with @terb there was some clipping going on. Not a reflection on your playing however, just something to note for future cover recordings.

3 Likes

@PamPurrs , @terb ,
Yeah, I played it without the backing track and there it was. I have to stop playing back the track so damn loud when I play.
Thanks for pointing it out.

4 Likes

I thought about but I really couldnā€™t come up with anything quickly so I went with what I had.

Thanks for that compliment! Very appreciated!

3 Likes

Great job @JerryP . The bass sounds really good and you addressed the piece in your usual chilled manner ( very professionally):+1:

4 Likes

Many thanks @Mac !

3 Likes