Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thank you!

And yes it is very very post-punk :rofl:

4 Likes

@terb Laurent, thanks so much making and maintaining this topic :+1:

Itā€™s a significant part of our Forums, and is a very generous contribution. Wishing you continued success in your own efforts and hope that your job and home concerns are well under control . . . :wink:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

That is an awesome number and an awesome array of tunes.
The actual Bazzbuzz 2021 cover count is much higher though, when you consider the 50 song challenge. It is probably good to keep those numbers out of this list, but the addition of the challenge has upped the total covers much much higher.

7 Likes

Excellent work, @howard . . . :wink:

Thereā€™s so much you have to know in order to produce something like this . . . youā€™ve got a considerable amount of talent and it shows!

Cheers and wishing you a successful 2022
Joe

5 Likes

Thank you Joe!

3 Likes

not really but Iā€™m working on it ā€¦ thanks Joe :slight_smile: I hope youā€™re fine, as much as possible

yeah, the 50 song challenge is another great place for covers. but I only count the covers submitted on the ā€œPost your coversā€ thread, otherwise it would be really impossible for me to track every cover on every thread. so, yeah, 179 is only for this thread. the count for all kind of covers must be much higher. Thatā€™s insane.

6 Likes

Thanks @terb Laurent for all you do with this thread.

2 Likes

Nice work @howard ! I enjoyed the song even though Iā€™m not familiar with it.
:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s a relatively old song from a non-mainstream genre, I would be very (happily) surprised if anyone else here had heard it.

3 Likes

Thanks @terb

4 Likes

That sounds great @howard. Itā€™s well arranged and graphic is quite intesting. Your singing gets better with every cover I hear.

4 Likes

Thanks Pam!

4 Likes

Thanks Laurent @terb for starting this thread,
I watch all covers and agree there has been great improvements made by all contributors over the last couple of years.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

including you :smirk:

5 Likes

Great cover Howard @howard ,
The whole project sounded really smooth, the mixing sounded like it was straight out of professional recording studiošŸ‘
Loved the supporting light show, worked really nice with the song,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I am in the ā€˜never heard itā€™ camp.
I went to listen to the original for a frame of reference.
I like yours better man.

6 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s really high praise from both of you, thank you!

4 Likes

Breathtaking cover and video @PamPurrs!

4 Likes

Thank you @thomas

4 Likes

Yeah, I went over and counted (a nice distraction from practicing) - 173 in the 50 song challange, making the BB cover count in all a whopping 352!

Going back and looking at some of the early covers by folks, and the later, and the ones in this thread, the progress is amazing. BassBuzz works @JoshFossgreen !!

5 Likes