Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Great job @Thomas ! I need to get into more AW. Sounded perfect.
:+1:

4 Likes

Great cover, thomas. ā€¦ Itā€™s so sad weā€™ve lost Amy Winehouse ā€¦ she was a real talent :confused: ā€¦ I have to mention it. The bass sits SO F*nā€™ good in the mix. Outstanding job!

4 Likes

Great job @LesterH . You definitely locked in there :+1: It even sounds good on my shitty phone speakers !

Cool song choice and well played @thomas
Certainly a different direction from AC/DC :scream:

4 Likes

Great cover Lester, @LesterH , very funky bass line with great tone in the mix,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

@TNKA36 thank you Brian for your kind words

3 Likes

@Mac Thank you man I appreciate it

3 Likes

Thank you Jerry

3 Likes

Ohm! Funk master you are @LesterH. Love your finger tone.

4 Likes

Just listened to your Tom Sawyer cover on YouTube @LesterH . That is bloody amazing bro

4 Likes

Thanks! I am going to record the video for it today so you can see what all I am doing on this one.

3 Likes

@Mac Thanks bro! If you subscribe I am going to be trying to do a new song every week just to have fun I donā€™t post all of them in the forum

3 Likes

Aloha BassBuzzers!
I thought that this would be appropriate to start the New Year of traveling. I hope you all like it. Comments please.

20 Likes

Sounds great! Good mix. Nice tone. Great playing. Fun bass line.

Although I donā€™t believe the ā€œjust canā€™t wait to get on the road againā€ā€¦:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Very nice as usual, Jerry @JerryP . . . :slight_smile:

Good luck to you as you take YOUR place on the road again! Safe travels!

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

Nice song, love the sound of your bass and great playing of course @JerryP This bass line is perfect for Joshā€™ fingerroll trick

3 Likes

@JerryP that was great. Too bad they donā€™t make songs in 2/2 and 3/3 anymore. Your right hand technique is solid. Love it.

3 Likes

Thank you John! I wish I was really ā€œmaking music with my friendsā€ instead of working though.

3 Likes

Thank you Joe!

3 Likes

Thanks @thomas

Yeah, you saw that, didnā€™t you? The man is a great teacher.

3 Likes

Thank you @Al1885 ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes