Post your covers! (2019-2022)

I am too :+1:

That sentiment usually isn’t going to change after another few takes so again - good job on putting something out here.

Long version in this thread: YouTube Copyright Issues
Short version: You could try vimeo.com instead as it is less likely that your covers are taken down

4 Likes

@Jack667

You went old school on us…
I like it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Jack667 that’s brilliant, very well done. JB was my total bass hero
Jamie

4 Likes

Thanks for showing these, @lee_editorial. They are all beauties!

4 Likes

Well done on your first cover posting. A very good play-through of a classic.

5 Likes

Thx Lee, SF, Jamie, and Juli0r!

5 Likes

Nice job @Jack667 :+1:
Looked at the tab for that briefly and it ain’t easy.
Stupid question… how do you plug your iPad and bass into your amp? I haven’t got a clue and would like to have a go

4 Likes

Good job @Jack667! Great song selection for your first effort.

4 Likes

Thx Jerry and Mac. My MarkBass amp has a headphone-jack style aux input, so I can use a regular headphone male-male cord to patch it in. I can provide a pic if that would help.

5 Likes

Thank you and a picture would be cool please. I’m really quite technologically challenged lol

4 Likes

Sure thing!! Let me know if that helps!

7 Likes

congratulations for this first cover ! that was cool, I really like Cream and your recording configuration with the iphone and ipad plugged into the amp let hear your bass line pretty clearly

:+1:

8 Likes

Thanks @Jack667 :+1:

I’ve a different set up on my amp and the manual I downloaded doesn’t cover anything like this facia plate! Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

3 Likes

from what I see, your amp doesn’t look like it has an Aux input.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking @terb :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi @Mac @terb ,
I just photographed my 2 and I may be able to hook something up to the CD input?, my peavey is similar to yours.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

the “CD In” on the Behringer is obviously an Aux input. the Peavey doesn’t look to have an Aux in.

4 Likes

Thanks @TNKA36 and @terb :+1:
I suppose I could have a good excuse to buy another amp at some point then :joy:

5 Likes

There seems to be a Zoom on top of the amp. It should have an aux-in. If you’re going through the Zoom, you can feed the audio into the mix at that point.
Or simply use the Zoom, might be less tricky. Edit: well, no, you need the amp for the sound… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh cool :sunglasses: Thank you @Krescht

4 Likes