Post your original songs/compositions!

Thank s Jerry, I was just telling someone I’m so much more a storyteller than a tunesmith. But I’m really trying to be enough a musician to keep it from being an old man on a porch with an apple and a pocket knife.

4 Likes

I hope you like this…because I enjoyed writing and playing it.

6 Likes

I really like it! Bass-driven and jangly, very nice.

3 Likes

I kept going back and forth…I need more bass playing on the verses, I’m over working the chorus but when I stepped back I was pretty happy. I recorded the rhythm with the tele knock off on the lead pick up and then again on the neck pickup. Just a little reverb and delay. You always know what I’m working for on these songs…thanks for that.

3 Likes

That sounded great @Tokyo_Rat Larry! You must have enough songs for an album by now.

2 Likes

Thanks Jerry I think this was number 30…LOL

2 Likes

Nice song @Tokyo_Rat ,
Moving into the pop music genre with a little of your signature blues work, cool bass line,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Thank you Brian! I didn’t know what to classify this as but it one of the few lately that was written around the chords as opposed to me finding chords to fit the bass line. just finishing up the video now…should have posted soonly

2 Likes

Its great!

3 Likes

Thank you…it was a lot of fun playing it…got to do some things I usually don’t do like recorded two different guitar tracks and three different vocal tracks…but I was happy with the way it turned out

2 Likes

something more visual

5 Likes

Like this one a LOT.

3 Likes

Thanks John!

1 Like

hello guys again this is my latest song!! thank you for all!

8 Likes

Nice!! Perhaps a bit too many breaks in the guitar solo!?!? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hoping by “last” you mean “latest” and not “final” :slight_smile:

Really like your use of samples in there. And the bass work is absolutely phenomenal as usual.

Great bass face as well. Also on the guitarist :rofl:

3 Likes

haha thanks!

1 Like

hahaha thank you!!
yes latest (edit)
My face is for comedy hahah

2 Likes

@Gabriel1
I get excited when I see a post from you here, I really like what you are doing.
This one is phenomenal.

How long have you been playing?
I assume you did not start your journey with B2B.

2 Likes

Those are really kind words! I am been playing from 10 , I am 39 now! It is true that bass is my whole life. I walk eat drink sleep with bass being always in my thought

1 Like