Quarantine MN

My church has invited me to play the bass since our lead bass player can’t come I was recommended:)

5 Likes

Nice one :+1:
I take it that this is for when the covid19 scare has blown over, whenever that might be?

4 Likes

Yeah going to a large gathering right now seems pretty risky…

4 Likes

I’ve been out of school for 8 days now.

2 Likes

How is this going for you? What kind of music are you playing? How do you like it? I’d love to hear an update.

2 Likes

I know It’s been a year since my last post but hears an update!
I’ve learned a lot about music since I joined the Worship team. I realized that music can be a bit more complicated when you are play with other people, but the team has been very supportive. I appreciate the blessings and the timing of when I decided to play bass and when I found this site.
What kind of music do we play?
Well we play worship music from multiple different bands I’ll name a few songs and artist.
Elevation Worship - Graves Into Gardens (My favorite song of all)
Newsboys - We believe
Delirious? - Shout to the North and the South

And many more.

I love being apart of the Worship team and as I said before the team is very supportive.

Thanks for the questions Gorch!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. I play at church every week. I love it. I have also had opportunities to play at different retreats and in max security prison. You just never know where it will take you.

3 Likes

Also got to play the balloon festival in Abilene Tx. Outdoor concert playing worship music to the city of Abilene.

4 Likes

I will have to agree with you on that one, a few churches, including mine, do a public performance in the summer for free. Its called Love Warroad, and most churches in our town play for people at the point. And mean while there is free lunch, bounce houses, snow cones, and many other events that you can do for free or with a discount. I haven’t been on the worship team that long to play bass during Love Warroad because the head people who organize Love Warroad thought that it would be best if we didn’t have it due to covid-19. However, I’m totally looking forward to it this summer.

3 Likes