Recording Software

Yeah for sure - I know people that often record into GarageBand on an iPad and export for loading into DAWs later. Just because the iPad is easier for them to lug to band practice than a computer.

1 Like

+1 Presonus Studio One 5

I really enjoy these 1 minutes howto

Im sure most of these things can be done with others DAW. But it will show case the workflow with Studio One.

I also found this very amusing

2 Likes

I ended up buying the Presonus Studio 24C and got the Studio One software with it…haven’t played with it yet though.

2 Likes

There’s lots you’ll be happy with around that price if you hurry you’ll probably still find some pretty great deals! I use the irig 2 and garage band and I never expected that it would sound so good. I can’t imagine what the state of the art models sound like! I paid 50 and my recordings sound just like Alice in chains or tool.

Ebm7: also you should not aim much lower that 150 either like look at audient, presonis, motu or focusrite, or m audio if you don’t need to transport it all the time cuz they have a delicate feel to them

I like BandLab a lot! I wish there was a GarageBand platform for sharing the same way.

Downloaded Reaper, haven’t purchased the license yet. Took me about 30 minutes to figure out the input setting to allow for recording but I’m all set now.

2 Likes

The Reaper Mania YT channel has some great reaper videos if you’re ever looking for any. Hop Pole Studios also has great stuff.

1 Like