Resetting B2B course

Hi Guys
Do you know if there is an easy way to reset the progress of the B2B course.
I want to start again from the beginning
Thanks

3 Likes

I restarted and had to go through and un-check all the lessons. I couldn’t find a simpler way.

4 Likes

That is what I am doing now

3 Likes

IMHO, I don’t think there is any way to completely reset the entire course with a single mouse click . . . (just imagine doing that by accident while you’re taking the course for the first time. :worried: )

Anyway, what I do is just skip around the course at random and review parts of it as needed.

Cheers, Joe

3 Likes

I plan to Un check the lessons the second time thru. So 5e ones checked are the ones that HAVE NOT been done AGAIN. So when I am e 2nd time, everything will be clear.

And that’s when my daughter will go thru the course.

1 Like

Thanks for writing Jason!

I’m sorry, we can’t bulk unmark the checkmarks…

BUT…

You just easily do the course again by:

1. Click on the Plus + Marks on the lessons page besides the Modules and Lesson Titles.

2. Keep opening the Plus + Marks until you drill down to the lesson that you want to start with.

3. Then click that specific Lesson Title to open it.

4. Then you can use the “Next” buttons below the videos after completing each lesson.

5. BONUS PRO TIP: When you finish for the day just go to the next upcoming lesson and mark that one as "NOT COMPLETED in the box above the video.
    Doing this will allow you to hit the “Resume” button to start up next time right where you left off :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Account: BassBuzz Login | BassBuzz.com

–
Jason Jones
BassBuzz.com Team
hello@bassbuzz.com

5 Likes

Hi. I wanted to reset the course having not played for many months and it feels like I would benefit from starting again. I’m far too lazy to click through each lesson unchecking the tickbox so I wrote a small python script to do it. It’s not very quick but less tedious than doing it by hand.
I’m happy to share the code and instructions on how to use it if someone else would find it useful. Let me know.
Cheers, Dan

8 Likes

I’ve had a long break and tried to reset my course as well, by opening all lessons in a separate tab, the problem is, half of the time the uncheck button doesn’t really work. It’s such a tedious task.

1 Like

Yes, please! I want to restart after a long break and it’s not cool that there is no way to do so without clicking a zillion times per lesson. Life happens. This shouldn’t be so hard!

1 Like

Josh
This should not be that hard.
Please develop a course reset button.
Thanks,
Stefan