"Share some good music" Friday

I kinda knew that… there are so many different styles in that song! I was just reminded of the distorted tones when I listened to the also called “Barbarian” from Dopethrone. But, that is where any similarities end, I guess :joy:

2 Likes

yeah but anyway that’s pretty cool to fit such tones in a prog compo ! I really enjoyed it

1 Like

again a french song, don’t know at all if it works if you don’t speak french. the lyrics are really incredible. to summarize, it’s a parallel between the end of life and what you see in a car rear mirror. may sound strange, and it is, but it is awesome and really really fine writing. also I love the music. very linear, dark and mesmerizing, that’s what I like.

Cadillac is one of the two people of Stupeflip. those guys are crazy.

1 Like

Posted this in the other thread but this is really good - Flea, Frusciante and Klinghoffer taking a year off the RHCP to do a side project playing Joy Division covers, back in '99/2000.

Their cover of Disorder (my legit favorite song) at 4:15 is super tight.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought I’d recognize that “Napoleon” outfit from somewhere recently :grin:

3 Likes

@PamPurrs found this and posted this on another topic. I suggested re-posting it here.

1 Like

We had a lot of sludge yesterday, so maybe something rather different for a change?? Something almost a bit meditative??
And, as a bonus, for those of you who’ve never seen Terry Bozzio’s setup, here’s your chance (and this is even one of the “smaller” ones) - I am just glad I am not his roadie :grin:

1 Like

real quick who played air drums at start of song!!!

Made Out Of Babies : post-everything from NYC. this is my absolute favorite band ever. perfect from A to Z.

3 Likes

why ?

:joy:

2 Likes

realy really ita a long way home

we all have our own reality

It must be cover day for me. Another sweet Joy Division cover.

1 Like

i love ya bro you get me a rare gift in a world of absurdity!

Hellacopters - Electrocute

1 Like

@Marcel

Had the pleasure of seeing Les Claypool and Sean Lennon (The Claypool Lennon Delirium) in Dallas a few months ago and it was amazing.

1 Like

he really sounds like his father

Happy Friday!

New Gorillaz, with Peter Hook on bass.

2 Likes

some interesting things on this record

and I realize I’m actually posting during an actual friday for real :joy:

2 Likes