"Share some good music" Friday

6 Likes

:+1: for the topic of the song and obviously for the very practical bass that you can’t even carry in a Honda Civic.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

I love the giant GoPro mount clamped to her headstock. Because nothing is ever gonna neckdive that bass.

2 Likes

@iwi Welcome to the BassBuzz forum. Great video.

When you have time jump on the Introduce Yourself! thread.

2 Likes

Damn. They were so young there and were already killing it. :metal:

1 Like

Monday but whatevs. Another old favorite with a killer bassline and one of the first songs I played on bass back in the day.

Video is oh so very ‘80s though.

2 Likes

I kinda liked the music, real tight, but the pitch on that shell had me wincing!

Loving the Cult of Luna. Just filthy. Gives me great inspiration for this coming Friday…

2 Likes

Glad to not be the only Ubu fan out here!

1 Like

I know it isn’t even close to Friday, but having something of a nostalgia moment. I remember when machinehead seemed like the heaviest thing in the universe…

1 Like

a pretty nice jazz standard :

1 Like

Guys :crazy_face: Hold your horses!! It is only Tuesday :rofl:

2 Likes

oops I did it again

3 Likes

image image

3 Likes

Well, you shouldn’t feel too bad here - your thread has now passed up “Show Us Your Basses” and “Introduce Yourself”. There’s something powerful, (and popular!) about sharing good music - whether it’s Friday or not!

I haven’t even had a chance to go through the shares lately, and give them the time they deserve, there’s just so many that get posted now!

5 Likes

I love this thread! :heart:

(I’m retired. Every day is Friday)

7 Likes

not really … :laughing:

@howard divide the tempo by 2 and it’s sludge :sunglasses:

2 Likes