Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Thats all pops. Lol, I never got much into sports. And I also think I may have a serious bass problem.

6 Likes

You have a very serious bass problem, would you like me to spell it out for you.

You don’t have enough basses.
You have no Short Scale
You have no 5 string
You have no StingRay
You have no Neck Thru
You have no P/J
You have no Fretless
You have no EUB
You have no Cigar Box Bass
You have no U bass
You have no FrankenFukt bass
you want me to keep going.

Work on this bass problem of yours, and report back to us

11 Likes

Will do my best. Off to get a loan now!. J/k

6 Likes

Here ya go @Mao,
My twins😂
Cheers Brian

15 Likes

Man. Such a stunning pair, thanks for shareing.

7 Likes

@T_dub Also I might know a guy with a short scale bass for a good deal. he bought a gig bag and it just fell out of it when he got home. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah, if shipping wasn’t involved, it would probably be a great deal.

5 Likes

I’m call myself a drummer but since the beginning of this year I think a new name would be musician because of my love for the bass. I have three Glarry’s ( very inexpensive but well made) a pj, a jazz and a GIB love all of them

y them all

12 Likes

Nice looking Set up there.

6 Likes

Well, you have them all covered: P-Bass, Jazz, and 24-Fret.

8 Likes

Very nice collection @phoevel

6 Likes

move over for a damage case

6 Likes

A Lemmy fan?

6 Likes

Mi Familia :pirate_flag: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• 2006 Warwick Corvette Jazz Configuration, Germany.

Just got this thing Plek’d! Installed EMG Riptides to mess with an active version of this bass, such a fantastic tone. Heavy as hell!

• Fender Jazz Bass MiM.

This was one of those “goldilocks” basses I played in store and HAD to have. Best neck on a Fender I’ve ever tried period. Also, Swapped to Aguilar Noiseless Pickups.

• Fender Kingman Acoustic.

A gift from my lady, and parents for my birthday. Plays amazingly with zero work done to it besides a homemade thumb rest. An underrated and under appreciated instrument IMO.

• Sterling Ray 34 Deluxe Roasted Maple Neck.

My first “good Bass” spent almost 2 years on this guy by itself, the list of mods/work done is long. Plek, Pre, Pup, etc.

• 1999 Warwick FNA 5 Ray Config Flamed Maple, Germany.

Newest addition, normally a crowd favorite. Got this for a steal and will continue to learn 5 on this beauty. Such a looker.

16 Likes

Always loved the look of the Red Ricks! :fire:

4 Likes

so I looked at a Sterling MIM bass today, and was impressed by how it played…and so I’m probably gonna invest in one in the next few months

4 Likes

Plus I need to buy a 5 string eventually

3 Likes

maybe just get a Sterling MIM 5 string (shaking my head at why I didn’t think of that before)

2 Likes

Nice Warwicks! That new one is gorgeous.

4 Likes

Sterling MIM? Do you mean the Fender MIM Jazz? Or Sterling Ray34 Made in Indonesia I believe. Could be Made in Malaysia, I am not sure.

2 Likes