Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

I really like that color pattern

3 Likes

Stripey goodness

3 Likes

Sweet. I don’t think I’ve seen that finish. That has the Bartolinis, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Incoming today???

3 Likes

Unfortunately no, at least not the SR600E. Sweetwater took a couple days to get it shipped; I expect they had a lot of guitars going out. It will be here Tuesday, and my boss will let me take the day to noodle around on it.

5 Likes

Indeed it does.

4 Likes

Now there is a good boss, has his priorities in line.

3 Likes

Very nice @fosskers ,
i hope it brings you years of great playing,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Very nice looking bass, @fosskers . . . :slight_smile:

Beautiful woodgrain and looks very classy!

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Here’s my babies. The Squier Jag was my first, only 9 months old! The short-scale Gretsch was a more recent impulse buy while out with a friend looking for a guitar for them. I accidentally tried it, loved it, found there’d been a significant price drop so I threw my money at them and walked away a happy man :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope one day in the future to be able to afford something as badass as a Dingwall… Now those are metal!

16 Likes

Those short scale Gretsches get a lot of love on talk bass.

4 Likes

I have not seen or heard a Gretsch I did not love, even their entry level models are cool and sound great. Those Junior Jets look awesome.

3 Likes

Some days…UPS lost the bass. Will take a week to sort out

5 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Really annoyed.

4 Likes

Oh man that’s sh*t . I’m really gutted for you @Wombat-metal

2 Likes

Started with a Donner (heavy AF but OK), got this beauty a few weeks ago, Washburn Taurus T14 in mint condition, just love this Bass, can’t hardly put it down.

13 Likes

@fosskers sweet! If that sounds half as nice as it looks will be a sweet tone for sure !

5 Likes

It sounds fantastic.

6 Likes