Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Great looking and sounding bass.

4 Likes

NICE trio @chordsykat !
My engineer side that likes even things says your next last bass you ever own needs to be black.

4 Likes

lol I was going “oh no, please tell me that buzz is not coming from a freaking Spector! It has to be something else!” XD

4 Likes

New acquisition from last weekend. Checked online and in store and it was only available in some Archambault. GAS for a MIJ was strong!

25 Likes

Once you head down the Aerodyne path forever will it guide your destiny

6 Likes

Welcome to the Aerodyne club @Mick316.
Careful, they are addictive…

19 Likes

Thanks! Yeah they are stunner indeed. And I like that they are lightweight.

4 Likes

Some of the nicest looking Fenders for sure.

4 Likes

So this showed up today. Hhmm I wonder how that happened.

21 Likes

They delivered my bass to the wrong address.
Send it to me please.

7 Likes

:slight_smile: I’ll get right on it

4 Likes

Got this yesterday! Ibanez SR300E in mate gold and black. Started my lessons yesterday night and wrapped up Modual 1 today! Going to clean up the house and get back at it here in a little bit. It is so addicting to be able to finally play after decades of wanting to learn!

22 Likes

Looks like the dog needs a bass too.

6 Likes

Shes very interested! I thought she was going to be a little afraid of the sound and all. But she jumps up on the bed with me and sits right next to me as I learn. Her name is Nikita and she is a 10 month old Norwegian Elkhound.

8 Likes

Another new Spector added.

25 Likes

Oh wow, really cool.

5 Likes

Oh, you got Aerodyne…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I’m in love with them… I was promised to get one, but have to wait until June. Where I live, they are quite expensive and a “special occasion” is needed for such a purchase​:wink:

4 Likes

Actually its not banned anymore for musical instruments, just for bigger stuff like furniture. However theres a bit more of paperwork involved which I guess is not worth to companies for cheap stuff.

5 Likes

I think it complicates import/export as well.

3 Likes

Those look like cardboard cutouts lol.

6 Likes