Nice wood!

6 Likes

I am glad this is a bass forum :crazy_face:

6 Likes

LOL. Reminds me of the classic:

12 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Finally together in the same frame, pretty much hard to find in one place the three musketeers, lol.

15 Likes

Sick!!!
You should get a Stingray, Bongo and Sterling in the shot too

4 Likes

These are my basses. Even though it’s only been about two years since I purchased my first bass (the Squier Jaguar), and I’m still working through the course, I’m figuring out what I like. The Sterling is a very recent addition, I just got it yesterday. I love the color on it so much.

18 Likes

Nice collection. I’ve got a Sterling Ray 34 myself. My favorite of all

5 Likes

Mine is just the Ray4, though I’m not entirely sure what the difference between the Ray34 and Ray 4 is? My noobiness is showing haha. I definitely need to get it setup, but I’m liking it so far.

5 Likes

My Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special 5 HH

16 Likes

Ohhh I like that.

4 Likes

Ray4 is a helluva good bass for not a whole lot of money. Good instrument!

5 Likes

To a lot of players, the Ray 34 is the sweetest offering in the imported Sterling Stingray line. Fine electronics and a roasted Maple neck make for a great build.

4 Likes

Nice Sterling. I got the same one, same color. Its my favorite of all my basses, and I have a Music Man Stingray.

4 Likes

Ordered December and it’s finally arrived! Yamaha TRBX605, sounds great and has a real passive mode

22 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

Thanks Howard. Hey, can I say I think you’re awesome! I love how you’ve always got something good to say to everyone; helps make this place amazing

10 Likes

Wow, thank you. Really glad to be part of this place.

8 Likes

Ooooo, nice grain in that Maple! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful piece of wood @DaveP
Congratulations

4 Likes