Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Welcome @kmock30
Nice bass you have there

2 Likes

Love the headstocks on those Jacksons!

3 Likes

Nice bass @kmock30! I’m curious what music you like to listen to / play on that thing?
I’m always thinking metal when I see Jacksons.

7 Likes

Being totally honest, I haven’t done much with it other than the course currently. My goal is to play bass for our church worship team at some point. What I like to listen to is a little different that worship music. I would say my favorite band is Skillet. But i also like Twenty one Pilots. I really like to listen to almost anything.

7 Likes

Awesome, and I love that your response defied my bass-label stereotype! Thanks for that. Playing on a worship team is such a killer way to learn the ropes of music. I wish you all the best in that endeavor!

6 Likes

A new addition to my little bass guitar family :guitar:

Schecter Omen Extreme 5 from 2009 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Guess I’ll gladly stay at home this weekend :grin:

22 Likes

That bass should play really nicely! Enjoy.
I was looking at a lot of Schecter Basses a few weeks ago, and I’ve never gotten my hands on one to check out.

Let us know how it goes.

5 Likes

Nice one! Hope you enjoy playing it.

It’s so weird. We have a DnD Session this weekend and I can just think about practicing music. Hopefully it fades and I enjoy playing once I’m there. I love the group :relaxed:

4 Likes

You will enjoy the RPG. There’s a time to practice and a time to meet with friends :wink:

4 Likes

I’m a bit overwhelmed by that B-string right now, but it feels good. Love that low rumbling vibe coming from it :blush:
I’ll have to find me some songs to practice :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@T_dub that’s the mutts nuts very hot :fire:
Jamie

2 Likes

I could spend the weekend looking at her @Krescht very nice
Jamie

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful bass @Krescht :star_struck:

Enjoy your weekend :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Maybe someone cast a resistance to music spell?
See if you can roll your saving throw…
Is your Bard getting jealous of the new bass?

6 Likes

From the low-tuned, excellent metal you’ve been posting, I think you’ll be able to find plenty of perfect music for that low Beast string.
Congrats!

7 Likes

I cannot NOT think of you as a chaotic neutral bard.

5 Likes

Wow, didn’t know Schecter made a bass in the Omen line. My buddy has a really nice Omen guitar. Beautiful instrument, just like yours is!

5 Likes

It’s been years, but man if I wanted to kill time back in the 80’s, DnD was the way to do it. We had a lot of fun. Ultimately, what killed our DnD was when we tried to use computers to assist us–but then that became our hobby, and ultimately our careers!

4 Likes

cough chaotic evil is what I play.

4 Likes

Love it! “Beast String!” A bass with a Beast Mode! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes