4 Likes

Nice bass @ENStein👍

Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Welcome Gabriel, and as I like to say, you have “both” kinds of basses. :wink:

3 Likes

Gorgeous bass! Love me some Ibanez.

2 Likes

I’m currently stuck on Billie Jean… that’s causing great frustration. My fingers won’t do what I want them to!!

7 Likes

@aconant5 Welcome to the BassBuzz forum!

When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself! thread.

Check out this thread for help with Billie Jean… Billie Jean is a Wicked Mistress

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and The Wicked Mistress that is Billie Jean. We’ve all been there.
Check out this link for the lamenting of others: Billie Jean is a Wicked Mistress

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @aconant5,
Don’t get bogged down on BJ, move on and come back to it later​:+1::sunglasses:
Enjoy the ride,
Brian

2 Likes

Great price!!!

1 Like

Fender Rumble Studio 40. Spector Coda Pro 4. Firefly ES 335 copy in Spalted Maple.

The Fiesta Red Harley Benton PB50 4 is up at my girlfriend’s house so it didn’t get in the picture.

Looking at another Spector that’s on Reverb, but having trouble justifying that expense when I can barely play… lol

(Shadow wanted to be in the picture too)

Alan

8 Likes

Picked it up at a pawn shop for $35 as-is. Just needed to resolder some wires.

One of the best places to get used gear is from a pawn shop, just got to be careful. :smile:

Yamaha RBX170:

11 Likes

$35 for a RBX is a steal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got lucky. Years ago I found a six-string Japanese Squier from the 80’s for dirt cheap. I actually refinished it, put in Floyd Rose’s, Grover tuning heads, and restained the body with the black cherry rose stain with a Varnathane clear coat finish.

Ended up giving it to my niece…I kinda want it back. xD

5 Likes

Hi all! So excited to join this community. I just signed up for the Beginner to Badass online training course. I’ve had my Peavey Millennium AC BXP 4-string bass for about 12 years. I am looking to move beyond tabs and muscle memory and into music theory and understanding music.

15 Likes

Welcome aboard, @dcjenniferm . . . :slight_smile:

Josh goes into some detail with music theory, so you’ll get a lot out of the course.

Nice looking bass, too!

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @dcjenniferm!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @dcjenniferm,
Enjoy the ride, nice bass, love the colour,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @dcjenniferm
Very good looking bass you have there

6 Likes

My new Shecter CV-4. I live on a penninsula and so am pretty isolated, happy to have come across this beauty. Rosewood fretboard, ash body, pretty stoked.

9 Likes

I’m definitely a Yamaha guy at heart but hope to add an original Peavey Fury in the near future.

My current favorite is my MIJ Yamaha RBX 1000. Can’t beat the weight, tone, looks and playability.

Second would be my Fender American Professional Jazz followed by my Yamaha TRBX 304. Also own an RBX 200 that I put flatwounds on just to play around with a different sound.

Which one do you like?

11 Likes