Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Streamer was originally a clone of the Spector Euro LX so yeah that makes sense :rofl:

3 Likes

I have been taking this course using my Spector Legend. I have not really played these 2 yet, using them for my motivation to learn. But both feel really nice to me.

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t knew that lol

4 Likes

I just upgraded from an Ibanez GSR200 to a second hand Jazz '62 reissue. I’m absolutely in love with it, excuse the instagram filter

21 Likes

Nice! yeah that’s definitely an upgrade :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice bass @lissajaine. We were just talking about white basses with red tort pickguards being so iconic.

Stop by the Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022) thread and say hit to the gang!

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s actually a brown tort and the oly white is so creamy. I’m really happy with it.

I do love the red tort, looks great on shell pink or daphne blue.

5 Likes

My 54 Paranormal in Butterscotch I picked up last week. Replaced the original strings with flatwounds and so far really happy with this purchase. :blush:

18 Likes

Paranormals are just the bomb!

6 Likes

Such a great color.

5 Likes

The latest (and dare I say last for a while) bass.
Replacement 5-string.
Lakland 55-02 Custom White Pearl
With an oddball black headstock and ebony fretboard with block inlays instead of dots.

24 Likes

That would be a nice match for my Butterscotch Ray24.

4 Likes

Like that color. Killer bass

4 Likes

Headstock is perfect, that would look goofy with an unpainted headstock - it would lose its white tuxedo essence :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another good looking bass

3 Likes

Yes, this is what made me go for this oddball, the ‘normal’ custom ones have a white headstock, and the non-custom ones are plain wood. This is the only one I have seen with the black headstock.

5 Likes

Wow. Nice collection.

4 Likes

I’m a traditionalist at heart. My main acoustic guitar is a 1947 Gibson, after all.* I have my jazz and my p-bass, and I am a happy boy. That Lakland is the first bass I’ve seen in a while that that made me think, “damn! I might need one of those!” You done good.

• For those interested in my obsessions, in my pocket at all times is a 1940s tortoise shell pick and a 1935 arcade token. I also wear a fedora made in 1938. That’s just how my brain works.
3 Likes

Met my new bass

ESP LTD Stream 1005, MIK. Ash Body, Flame Maple top, Maple neck, Rosewood Fretboard, EMG X pickups, 2 band EQ, EQ bypass switch, Hipshot bridge & tuners

She is gorgeous. Now to give her a bath, add strap locks and new strings. And chnge her battery

21 Likes

Crazy awesome looking instrument. I’m curious to how it’s gonna feel playing while seated.

5 Likes