Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Would love to try Spector one day. Great basses.

5 Likes

Here are the three I keep at work. I tune every couple of days and adjust setup every couple of months. Practice with each every week. I also have Jazz Bass at home and have a custom P bass on order.

17 Likes

Welcome @Bassman55 – I have to tune my SGs (6-strings, neither a bass) about every time I look at them, so every couple days sounds pretty good. :wink:

5 Likes

Glad you are here @Bassman55

5 Likes

Welcome @bobnyr67 & @Bassman55!

6 Likes

Welcome @bobnyr67 and @Bassman55

3 Likes

Welcome @bobnyr67 & @Bassman55!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @bobnyr67,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Guess what arrived?

8 Likes

25 Likes

Love the color!

6 Likes

Oh its so weird, if theres not much light looks grey/black. But on light its blue.
I love it too.

6 Likes

Is that the satin blue? I had one for a bit, and I thought the color is out of this world.

5 Likes

It looks totally satin blue to me, and looks great.

4 Likes

Yup you both are true. Trans satin blue.

6 Likes

Hey, I will also show my instruments. My first bass Squier PJ bass and my current bass Sire M2. The only changes I have done is change of strings to lower gauges on E and A string and add strap locks (Fender on Squier, Dunlops on M2) and Ybanez wide Workshop strap which I highly recommend.

These two will be alone as long as I am not finished with the course. After that I just have to have the black Aerodyne from Fender and so far it seems like a great “graduation” prize.

17 Likes

yep, i have the same Blue Ray4. it is black when no dignificant light is on it, like when shadows. direct light shows the blue, but not even a spotlight will make is a slue as some of the older Sub Ray4’s from years past. I kind of like them older models, they are more plus, but o well, not gonna get rid of my Ray 4 for noting. bette lighte blue finidh or not.

3 Likes

Hah, btw gotta inform you, no issues with hot pickup or preamp. Everything is perfect.

And I love this bass, its excellent, just now I realized what piece of s I used to play on.

5 Likes

So, this happened today. Not only is it a Stu Hamm Signature bass, it’s Stu Hamm Autographed as well!!!

27 Likes

too cool

5 Likes