Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

I was thinking along the same lines at Paul - just the 5 is a decent enough start and then the rest of the pictures came along, haha - amazing stuff!!

6 Likes

Glad you are here @1978popo!
The only problem I see is you need a bigger couch.

And now we know why others here can’t find any left handed basses.

9 Likes

nah, you’ve got a big problem - you need a stingray :grin:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome @1978popo

It’s important to maintain balance in nature.
That’s why left handed bassists are morally obliged to buy more instruments than their right handed colleagues. :wink:

9 Likes

I would love to try one.

6 Likes

I think it is me who has the problem. You’ve snaffled every lefty bass this side of the moon! No wonder I can’t find any LOL!
Do you have a favorite?

7 Likes

Wait, what? There’s another club I need to join?!
Actually, I’ve been looking at the Guild Starfire 2 in Emerald. That would qualify me, correct?!

6 Likes

Oh yes. Those are gorgeous and sound great.

4 Likes

They are so awesome looking. If I bought a One it would be green for sure but I opted for a Gretsch

4 Likes

I haven’t got a favourite one I think. Playing on all of them…but if I need to choose one I like Markus Miller V3 jazz bass and Spector for fast playing😁

5 Likes

Hey save some basses for the rest of us :wink:

4 Likes

I can’t :grin: still need multiscale one, music man style one, rickenbacker style one…list goes on and on​:wink:

6 Likes

@1978popo, please see my Left Handed Bass Instruments (Lefty Bass) thread, where I’ve recently added a list of basses for lefties, all I’ve found so far that are currently offered new (in no way complete, of course).

It would be great if you’d like to post a list of your basses there, with descriptions if you have the time!

5 Likes

I’ll take individual photo of all my basses with short description if you like.

7 Likes

Sure, that would be great!
And since no one else mentioned it that I’ve noticed, you might want to go over to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so. A belated welcome to the B2B forum!

4 Likes

… Not enough storage space? :joy:

Is that a Sire P7 you’ve got there (bottom picture, left)? How do you like it?

5 Likes

Hi Mike. It is indeed Sire P7. Very nice versatile bass. Combination of P and J pickups gives you variability in tone especially with Markus Miller preamp. I’m using her in passive mostly though. Switching to active on slap because you can get more brightness etc.

4 Likes

You have a major problem, one I can see clearly they are all left handed, lol.

4 Likes

That is fleeping beautiful :heartbeat:

3 Likes