Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Very nice collection of basses, @joeike . . . :slight_smile:

The blue Fender is my favorite :wink:

Cheers, Joe

3 Likes

Ah . . . yes! That’s a great looking bass, @Hondo Did it come stock with the Babicz bridge? Gibson was putting them out for a while on the SG’s but they stopped.

Cheers, Joe

2 Likes

Agreed. I love the satin blue finish and it sounds great!

2 Likes

Really nice basses @joeike. Love that blue finish, but I also like the woodgrain.

1 Like

Agreed @jazmo1999. There’s something about a natural finish on a bass that really appeals to me.

1 Like

I like this one ! very cute little thing. even if I’m not a big fan of black instruments in general, I like the shape and proportions of those Talmans.

5 Likes

@Jazzbass19 thanks! Yes it did. I had another bass picked out, and was thinking eventually I’d want to upgrade the bridge and tuners, and the Gibson came with what I would’ve picked. Seemed like a no-brainer lol. And I really like her sound. Good pickups.

2 Likes

Here is the bass i bought 2 weeks ago its a specter , i set it up and intonated it , and it feels and plays great .

11 Likes

I was looking at maybe grabbing a Fender Rumble 100v3 or the
Orange crush 100 combo , i watched some youtube videos on both , i think i like the fender a little better , does anyone have either of these amps, that can say how they like it, im trying to spend low , but im building a music room in my basement and want it to be amp enough to jam with, thanx

2 Likes

Yes, I have the Rumble 100 and there’s a whole thread on that, @PeeZee63 :slight_smile:

It’s a great choice because it’s lightweight, simple, and could be used for gigging in a small venue.

Welcome aboard and see you around the Forums!

All best, Joe

2 Likes

thanx for the response , which do you have , and yes i will go check it out , im still trying to figure out how to forum

1 Like

@PeeZee63 - Georgia Bulldogs Fan?? (Noticed the backpack in the photo)

2 Likes

Very nice @PeeZee63 and another beautiful Blue bass today.

2 Likes

I have a Sterling short scale, a Fender Player JB, and a Thomann vintage series '75 JB. I’m really torn now between buying the Fender American Elite or a MusicMan. The color of your Elite is the one I’ve put on my wish list. How does it play?

4 Likes

I have the Rumble 100. It’s a really a super amp, suitable for mid-to-larger venues. The tone capabilities are exceptional and very versatile. The dang thing is the lightest bass amp I’ve ever had. This was a huge selling quality for me. I think you’ll really like the 100. Good luck.

3 Likes

@PeeZee63 Another nice family picture.

1 Like

@Russell_Kimball Welcome to the BassBuzz forum!

When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself! thread.

Thanx , i thought i did intro , but maybe didnt do it right , im a little confused .
When you are on a topic section” to post do you hit the reply ? At the 1st post ? Or is there somewhere to post your question/answer/ intro ?
When i was on the intro , i hit reply at the 1st post . Help haha . Im new to forums

1 Like

You did it right. I just saw it. :+1:

You don’t have to hit reply on a specific post unless you’re replying to that post. If you look at the botom of the page their is an orange highlighted “reply” button to use for just replying to the topic in general. Either way is fine.

1 Like

Thank you , i guess after a few more posts i will get the hang of it . Technology can be great , but sometimes the simple things in front of your face , confuse us the most .

1 Like