totally my reaction too :100:

5 Likes

Sorry to see you go! Always appreciated your input and wish you all the bestā€¦

5 Likes

Exactly

5 Likes

Thank you kindly, sir :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You guys are too kind! As said, I am no further than an @ or a PM away :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks so much for fretful and grooveful, which are fantastic tools!!

5 Likes

Thanks and right back at ya :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Keep on jumping and grooving!

5 Likes

Jƶrg, it has been a pleasure.

(Donā€™t think I wonā€™t use that @ to find you.)

5 Likes

Thanks, Eric! I said it before (in so many words), but if you were to pull a stunt like me, now THAT would be a serious blow to this forum :astonished: :smile:

Use it like the bat signal :bat: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeahā€¦

13 Likes

haha awesome

7 Likes

Wowā€¦ just wow :pray:

I have a feeling you guys want to keep me locked in an endless reply loop :rofl:

7 Likes

Why would you think that @joergkutter? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Very cool @PamPurrs.

5 Likes

All the best on your journey @joergkutter !! Your contribution is fabulous. Iā€™ve enjoyed your company tremendously.

7 Likes

Thanks so much, Dave! I really appreciated your deep technical insight (even though a lot of it was over my headā€¦ at first) and I learned a lot. As I am diving deeper into band recording and editing and mixing, I might regret missing out on your knowledge :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

ā€¦itā€™sā€¦ far, far too late for me, @joergkutter ā€¦ The things Iā€™ve seenā€¦

7 Likes

No worries; Iā€™m easy to find. Thatā€™s not my strongest area of expertise anyway. The one thing I gleaned from hanging around with microphone people is that taking the time for good mic placement can get you further than any amount of EQ later. Now you know everything I do about recording.

9 Likes

My all time favorite post from @joergkutter is the detailed description of his studio session experience. I was so impressed by his ability to identify what about the music was off according to what his vision was and manage to figure out how to adjust and then actually work in re-tracking those parts in the time he had. Thatā€™s some true professional music work right there!

(Even though I wrote this in 3rd person, I am aware he is / you are still in the room)

8 Likes

Oh, wow, you remembered, @DaveT - I am really flattered :heart_eyes:

Itā€™s a sad story, though, as the sound guy and our guitar player really donā€™t get along anymore, and this project got never finished. So I am trying to get the stems and slowly train myself to work with them for further overdubs and mixing etc. And, alternatively, learn about recording for ourselves, with simpler means.

6 Likes