SoCal BassBuzz meetups

Tim these pics are awesome keep 'em coming

5 Likes

Booker has made with the Foderas!!! Yay!

4 Likes

@Al1885 appears a bit…stunned. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Cut loose, Al!!!

4 Likes

That’s just the post-Monarch afterglow

4 Likes

:star_struck:

Love it!

4 Likes

15 Likes

It’s tempting…

6 Likes

16 Likes

We’re all looking for the merch booth to get our @Al1885 Tour 2023 t-shirts, lol. Dude can play. :smiley:

8 Likes

The master playing my Kiesel. I’m never washing it again! Ahhhhhhhhh!

:rofl:

11 Likes

Now that is fine dining! A lot of food, bassbuzzers hanging out and taking turns thumping the BASS!

6 Likes
15 Likes

groooooooovy

3 Likes

What a thoroughly enjoyable meetup. It was great meeting @Al1885 , @JerryP , and @booker_t in person, the food was effing amazing (best coconut shrimp I think I’ve ever had, and the “custom built” pasta was amazing), and Al is one hell of a bass player.

And an awesome dude, for hosting and feeding us.

11 Likes

Allow me to repeat what an awesome afternoon it was. Great food, great company and great gear to play with. It was awesome meeting @Al1885 , @booker_t and @JustTim. Looking forward to my next trip back to San Diego for another meet up. Thanks @Al1885 for being such a great host.

10 Likes

Let me just say that I had the best Sunday I’ve ever had at least in a long while. Great company and love cooking for all. I was so focus on getting things out and forgot my secret ingredient, :joy: next time I promise. I’m so elated to be a part of this as I’m an active member of this super awesome forum and meeting the fine members of this community is just a highlight of my day.

@JerryP I’m so glad you made the trip out. You made this happened. You are probably one of a handful of members who can visit members across continents.

@JustTim :joy: @booker_t called you “Just TIm” thank god you change your handle, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thanks for coming now I’m hoping that you can join in on every meet up.

@booker_t super infectious energy `thanks for your kindness and making the drive down. Let’s make this a regular thing.

16 Likes

That’s a Tesla model E, :joy:

2 Likes

Oh Man! Me too. It’s incredible. I’d give my right arm for each of them, if I get all three I’d still have one left, lol. I get butterflies playing it. :joy: Thank you @booker_t for bringing them. I can say this I’d never be in a room with these collection of basses models, ever. It’s a treat for sure for a gearhead like me.

8 Likes

Ok that’s the video of the YinYang.

I gotta tell ya, I know this song well as 2 of my cover video was this song. Like my Pitching wedge, I rarely miss hit it, lol. I missed 4 notes on this song, mainly due to the incredible feel and tone of this bass. Since I heard every notes of this song played on this bass for the first time, it took half a seconds to process, lol.

I can’t say enough how good this bass feel and sound, and that’s my default center detent everything except I was on the single coil selector. Congrats @booker_t I really enjoyed playing all of the butterflies you had. Now I wish I recorded them all, lol. :joy:

9 Likes

I’d very much like that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes