Stats: 1/5 done! 50 Songs Challenge

Covered a little Psycho Killer here, but she deserves more!

9 Likes

Thanks for the analysis @Regina - and your contributions as a Badass lady Bassist!!

Or SE Texas @PamPurrs ! LoL Although I have been outside quite a lot as we’ve been camping most every weekend (glamping actually - pic of our set up at my Father in Law’s property below) which is why I’ve gotten so dang far behind on the 50 Songs Challenge.

We’re going to the Texas Hill Country to go camping and do some river rafting for the last two weeks of August but I WILL take my Acoustic Traveler Bass so I maintain some semblance of forward momentum.

PS - @PamPurrs - you rep the lady Bassists awesomely (as well as all of us Beginner to Badass Alumni) and continue to inspire me and others.

6 Likes

Awwwww thank you @JDDaniel (blushing)

4 Likes

love the way you teach…and I’m going to be 74 in July and just picked up the bass…what was I thinking?

7 Likes

seems to me you are thinking like a smart man!

3 Likes

Ditto!

1 Like

I completely agree with you on this Pam!
I do want to extend a big “BRAVO” to all who have participated in this challenge. I admit I haven’t been doing the 50/100 lately because I just don’t have as much time as some of you do, but I will try to do another song from the 50/100 list as soon as time permits.

6 Likes