Talking Bass 25 Groove Challenge

I’m doing the slap course now.
Prepare to learn finger control in your fretting hand. Turns out that showy slapping hand is not where all the action is after all.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Yeah, I been here. Lots of lots of lots of everything keeping me away.
Lots of electronic breakdowns, few mental breakdowns, family fires, etc…….
Its not as bad as it sounds, but itt has not been hreat.

I have played up to tje 10th or 15th challenge.
They do get a bit tougher, but that is by design.

I had an equipment / hardware failure while shooting the next 2-3 on my list (so like challenge 3 thru 5 I think, and have not got back to figuring/ fixing / purchasing everything to get me back to at least where I was, before the breakdown.

Hopefully, this weekend at a few of the 2hand Mac stores, I might be able to find a Mac Mini that will get me all the way back, and even stronger.
Hoping to het a lil upgrade with my purchase (used gear) but just to get back to what I had would be great right now.

I will hope to have another video up soon.

1 Like

Sorry for the necroposting but I just found out that this TalkingBass’ 25 Groove challenge pairs really well with Josh’s Ultimate Groove workout (at least the first four I tried), so you don’t have to come up with your own increasingly difficult bass lines for the spicing up the later ! Best of both worlds as I found Talking Bass’s drums tracks a bit too short for my taste.

2 Likes